003 REAL LIFE

three - real life

ATLANTA GEORGIA

AFTER A COUPLE HOURS OF LAST MINUTE FITTINGS, winnie and chris decided to go shopping together and get some retail therapy. they had went for a late lunch together, like normal friends do. winnie did however, keep blushing whenever Chris flirted with her, she tried to not think anything of it because he was an all around flirtatious guy but she couldn't help but feel nervous around him. it didn't help that he would always hug her, touch her arm, put his arm around her waist and kiss her on the forehead. she wasn't used to so much affection! her last relationship was when she was 12! ever since winnie started in the marvel universe, chris was always her best friend.

winnie was scared to fall into the trap of a man's love, not only for the fact that she was 19 and he was 34 but also because she didn't know how to act in a relationship. She didn't understand the boundaries, she didn't understand what it felt like to be in a relationship, she was scared of getting too tied down.

she was nervous to like chris and even more nervous about the fact that she may start to love him. she knew it was far-fetched because they hadn't even spoken about anything to do with them liking each other and she was pretty sure he was just flirting to be nice, they were after all really good friends.

------
idk what the fuck this is