085 ARTICLE

eightyfive. article

NEW ARTICLE!

WINNIE WATSON 3RD OSCAR NOMINATION!
by enews

WINNIE WATSON 3RD OSCAR NOMINATION!by enews

      SHES DONE IT AGAIN. winnie watson has been nominated for her 3rd academy award! 3rd! at the age of 19! when she was just 12 she won her first academy award in her first ever performance in the film "atonement." her second academy award was when she was 16 in a film called "intercept" alongside viola davis and colin firth. now she's been nominated for best actress for her performance in "winter" alongside game of thrones actress sophie turner earlier this year. about two girls who find love with each other only for lola (sophie turners character) to be diagnosed with cancer. madeline (winnie watson character) decides to make lola's life as best as it can be, helping her with her bucket list.

the film is a stunning piece of work, with incredible performances and cinematography. watsons performance noted as being her best. there is no wonder this film has been nominated for best picture aswell.

other nominees for best actress include; amy adams, viola davis, alicia vikander, penelope cruz and angela bassett.

who do you reckon will take home the prize award?

----------
I literally imagine her to be the best actress ever don't hate