060 REAL LIFE

sixty. Real life

SANTORINI GREECE

WINNIE AND LIZZED SCREAMED THEIR HEARTS OUT. water quickly swarmed around their heads, bubbles emerging above. laughter filled the air from the rest of the cast members as both girls rose spluttering and hair stuck to their faces. It defiantly wasn't their finest moment.

"you're lucky my eyebrows are microbladed, quackson!!" winnie joked, grinning evilly at mackie and tom, who where the ones who pushed them into the pool.

the cast laughed, mimicking toms way of saying croissant. the sun was shining down on them, winnie's music playing. scarlett and emily were both sunbathing quietly near the poor watching the whole ordeal. it was amazing how they managed to find a villa big enough for them. some of the cast couldn't come due to responsibilities.

chris was playing piggy in the middle with winnie and sebastian. winnie struggling against the tall throws that the men were doing. they were laughing at her as she whined.

"gow bad at sport are you?" sebastian teased.

winnie splashed him right in the eye.

************

THEY WERE DRUNK OUT THEIR ASSES. chris was warming up with hemsworth, who had arrived earlier with mark, to go up against mackie and seb in an "epic" dance battle. everyone was excited and winnie could not stop laughing with tom.

chris was in his element, his sleeves rolled up with his trusty cap and sunglasses on his head. his beard was growing immensely fast, winnie loved it and made sure he knew she loved it more than him.

the four boys had their dance-off, leaving the rest to decide on the winners. seb went full out even going as far as twerking in winnie's face. she didn't know whether it was the worst or best part of it to be honest.

in the end the winners were the two chris's, winnie voted against chris just to annoy him. she said that if she did it would boost his ego too much, which made everyone laugh.

chris winked at her from across the outside table, taking a sip of his drink. he motioned for her to come and join him. winnie got up from her seat next to emily after giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

chris opened his arms, pulling the girl onto his lap and enclosing her tightly.

"i'm a bit offended that you didn't vote for me." chris smiled, his accent coming in thick.

winnie rolled her eyes, "seb's twerking got me sorry." chris chuckled, slapping seb on the arm to which he replied with an "ow".

"you're twerking made me lose."

----------
I have so many chapters in my drafts but their for the press tour and I'm nowhere near that and I'm scared this is going to have to many cchapters!!! HELP A GIRL OUT GUYS WHAT DO I DO