097 REAL LIFE

ninetyseven. real life

LONDON ENGLAND

WANDERING AROUND WINTER WONDERLAND ON CHRISTMAS EVE with winnie's family and chris's was something she wasn't expecting if you told her that she would be last year. chris's family decided to come and join the couple in london for christmas this year, staying in winnie's granma's house which was across the street. the couple were genuinely shocked that they had wanted to and it made winnie smile at the fact their families got along so well.

winnie was ice-skating her way around the rink ahead of chris who was struggling with her brother, rory. they both had said they could skate really well but they were proven wrong. it was a funny sight to see them holding onto each other desperately, falling over all over the place.

****************

IT WAS FREEZING IN THE WATSON HOUSEHOLD. but it didn't stop the evan's and the watson's from enjoying their night. drinks were flowing around, christmas music playing in the background. christmas time in england was on another level drunk. unfortunately for winnie, her father was not home in time for christmas and wouldn't be until march. she missed him incredibly but she admired his bravery.

chris and winnie were giggling at their mothers who were dancing around the tv screaming christmas songs at the top of their lungs. it was nice to know their parents got along so well, it made their relationship a whole lot easier. dodger and tate were cuddled up next to each other on the dog bed, making chris and winnie smile.

chris pecked winnie quickly before giving her a squeeze.

"you know I don't know what you're favourite christmas film is?" chris wondered, smiling at her lightly.

"i have alot. there's elf, the grinch, arthur christmas. nut one of my all time favourites is nativity."

chris snorted, "nativity?"

"yeah! we'll watch it tomorrow, i know all the words to the songs." winnie giggled at his confused face, "its about this primary school in england. the teacher who is played by martin freeman, hates christmas because his wife left him around that time. he gets given the task of putting on the yearly nativity!"

chris rolls his eyes, "sounds interesting." his voice full of sarcasm. winnie gasped.

"its so good! cheesy but good. i am actually offended you would say that." chris just kept chuckling.

*******************

IT WAS NEARLY MIDNIGHT IN ENGLAND. chris and winnie were getting ready to go to bed, a cup of tea in winnies hand as she lay in her comfy bed. her glasses were perched on her nose as she scrolled through her instagram, replying to a few fan posts making their christmas. chris was in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

winnie took a sip of her tea as a twitter message came through on her phone.

ANONYMOUS
Merry Christmas bitch its about to get a whole lot worse

loooool is this the same person again
fuck off you wanker and leave me alone

ANONYMOUS

Well then you'll know that you stole my boyfriend

stop with this 13 year old shit

stop wasting you're breath on trying to intimidate me

ANONYMOUS

Awwwww you'll soon realise

BYE BOO

WINNIEWATSON HAS BLOCKED ANONYMOUS

"creep." winnie muttered under her breath, chris jumped onto the bed immediately seeing her concern.

"whats up angel face?" chris whispered, placing her fallen hair strand behind her ear.

"nothing. nothing, just read a post from a fan that was sad. something about her family not being very nice. just feel bad." winnie lingered, giving him a tight-lipped smile.

chris as always knew that winnie was lying but didn't pressure her into saying, he just went along with it. he pulled her into a hug, quickly getting under the covers. winnie giggled as he prodded her sides and kissed her neck, his beard tickling. the snow pattered the windows outside as their bodies tangled together.

--------
lol this is bad
one more chapter :)