Chapter Two: Miss Y/n

.•Ciel's P.O.V.•.

My fathers journal is quite interesting to say the least. As a six going on seven year old he already had a love for Lady Y/n, his best friend and fiancée. A lot of the passages my father wrote, describes her as beautifully as her pictures do.

   June 13, 1861
    Today was my tenth birthday. Mother had gotten me new daggers and she said she's going to take me shooting  later on in the week with the new guns she had bought. Frances bought me a new sword, she said she wants to duel me. Tanaka and the other servants bought me new cuff links. Y/n had given me a new camera since I broke my old one, Y/n also gave me a pocket watch since she said I'm always late to things. The camera Y/n gave me is great! The exposure doesn't take so long to develop anymore! I didn't tell her the real reason my last camera broke; I fell out of a tree trying to take pictures of her while she was reading under the willow tree again. She doesn't let me take as much pictures of her as before so I need to be sneaky now. I told her I broke my camera by dropping it while horseback riding.
   Today was a great birthday though since Y/n kissed my cheek! I've been asking her forever to do so! Y/n is the best! I'm going to love her forever.

   My predecessor writes rather like a preteen girl talking about her crush noticing her. As I kept reading I found that my father did exceedingly well with guns and daggers. He was decent in sword fighting but he was definitely no match for Aunt Francis. As time went on my fathers writing seemed to mature, but being a preteen in love it still had an air of being love struck. At this point of the journal my father was my age.

August 28th, 1864
   Today I had gone to a party at Y/n's house. I had the chance to meet Y/n's grandparents and other extended family since they're visiting England for a short time. The L/n's are originally from (country name), Y/n's parents came to England not long after they got married and met my mother due to business. I've been spending as much time as possible with Y/n since I'll be going to Weston College in the next month. It's an all boys school so I won't be seeing her for a long time. Y/n will visit when possible though and I will visit her as well, but it'll be odd not seeing her almost everyday. We've been taking more pictures together because of this. I had bought a bracelet for Y/n, I'm going to give it to her tomorrow. I'm really going to miss her while I'm gone.

.•Vincent's P.O.V. 1864•.

   I gazed up at the darken ceiling of my room, the moonlight was barely peaking through my navy curtains. I pick up the pocket watch Y/n gave me from the bedside table. It's 12:09, so that means I have three more days with Y/n till I leave for Weston. The pocket watch has the Phantomhive crest engraved on the front on the back it said property of Vincent Phantomhive. The inside however, read 'To my dearest Vincent, I can't wait to see what time holds for us. Love Y/n'. Y/n really loves her puns, we usually get scolded during tea time since we like to have pun wars. Thinking of Y/n I slowly drift off to sleep.

   "Young master, it's time to wake up, Lady Y/n will be here shortly; it's half past eight," Tanaka says loudly, waking me from my slumber. A bit groggy, Tanaka helps me dress then I head over to the bathroom to make myself presentable. Following Tanaka out of my bedroom I grab my pocket watch and head out to the garden. Today I'll beat Y/n to the garden! With this on my mind I begin to speed walk toward the garden.

  "Young master pace yourself, I know Lady Y/n always shows up to your own garden before you but please be careful you'll break another voss," Tanaka instructs as I fly out of the garden doors. Reaching the table Francis and Y/n filled my view. My shoulders slump at the sight in front of me but I quickly regain my posture.