Chapter 3: Weston College

The next day Sebastian went to further investigate the perpetrators name and whereabouts, I stayed in the London townhouse with Uncle Dee. I continued to read fathers journal. He met Uncle Diedrich and he is about to play his first cricket tournament at Weston. Of course he invited Y/n to watch him. At the time Uncle Diedrich and him weren't on great terms since Uncle Diedrich was in Green Lion and father was in Sapphire Owl.

June 3rd, 1865
Today Y/n was allowed to come to Weston to visit me, the last time I saw her was Easter Sunday. Y/n was allowed to come today since today is the eve of the annual cricket tournament with all four houses. Of course I took every possible chance to flaunt my lovely fiancée, her bracelet looked so perfect adorning her wrist. Tomorrow will mark the day whether or not I'll get a faithful German dog. I will show Y/n how much my cricket skills have improved.

.•Y/n's P.O.V.•.

   Today is Vincent's cricket tournament at Weston

   Today is Vincent's cricket tournament at Weston. Lady Claudia and I had lost Francis somewhere before we took our seats.

"La- mother, where do you think Francis has run off to, the game will start soon," I say as I scan the crowd.

"I'm not quite sure, all we can do is wait and hope she'll make her way to us soon," Lady Claudia responds as the houses come onto the field. I spotted Vincent quite easily in the crowd of Sapphire House boys. Vincent waved over to us quite excitedly. I smiled and waved back. I noticed a platinum blond boy that looked quite feminine near Vincent.

"Mother do you see what I see?" I ask Lady Claudia.

"Oh yes I do, it seems Vincent has a little trump card on his team," She says as she laughs. Oh Vincent, did you really force you sister to cross dress so you'd win? Knowing him, he probably has a bet with someone. It started with Violet Wolf vs. Sapphire Owl, then Green Lion vs Scarlet Fox. After quite some time, the final match is between Sapphire Owl and Green Lion. Both teams seemed very exhausted but Vincent and another boy seemed fine. I believe his name is Diedrich, Vincent introduced me to him yesterday but he didn't seem to fond of Vincent.

   The match finished, Francis fell to her knees from exhaustion while her brother celebrated. Sapphire Owl had beaten the athletic house of Green Lion. After congratulating Vincent, Lady Claudia and I went to our rooms to freshen up and change our clothing for the party celebrating Sapphire Owl's win.