Chapter Eight: Rejuvinated

.•Y/n's P.O.V.•.

Finally, I'm free. But at what cost? I have no way to contact my family, no means of providing for myself, and most importantly Vincent is gone. My dear Vincent, there hasn't been a day where you didn't cross my mind. I don't understand how I was able to survive for so long in that god forsaken hell. I have nothing left to hold onto, my child died before she even had a chance to live; even if Vincent was still alive he had a loving family of his own already. What am I to do? I definitely can't stay at the Phantomhive manor, why would Ciel bother taking in his fathers first wife? I have nothing to offer anymore, hell I don't even have my business anymore. Arriving at the familiar town house, the carriage comes to a stop. Sebastian opened the door and Diedrich helped me out. Sebastian lifted me effortlessly and carried me into the house. Entering the building filled me with nostalgia, it still looked the same aside from a few newer things here and there, but it smelt like home.

"Sebastian start Lady Y/n's bath, find her some clothes she can wear till we can go shopping for her, and also call for a doctor to see how she is." Ciel instructs.

"Yes my lord, my lady I will set you down on the couch I'll retrieve you shortly when your bath is ready." Sebastian says as he sets me down on the French styled couch.

"Thank you." I smile. Suddenly two Indian men come into the sitting room.

"Ciel! You're back! I was afraid you weren't going to come back until the sun came up!" The one with deep purple hair exclaimed happily hugging the young boy.

"Get off!" Ciel yelled unhappily.

"Oh, hello; Ciel who is this?" The bubbly man asked taking note of my presence.

"This is Lady Y/n Phantomhive, she was my father's wife before she was abducted sixteen years ago." Ciel explains.

"Oh, hello madam it's very nice to meet you I am Prince Soma and this is Agni." He introduces himself and the white haired man next to him.

"Hello Prince Soma, Agni; it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." I smiled shaking the prince's hand.

"Hello Lady Y/n it's an honor to meet you." Agni says politely while giving a slight bow.

"My Lady I'll make you something light to eat after you finish your bath; my Lord, Baron Diedrich, Prince Soma what would you like?" Tanaka asked.

"I'm fine with whatever you're going to make Lady Y/n." Ciel reply's.

"Same for me as well." Diedrich follows.

   "I am alright, I had dinner a while ago." Prince Soma informs.

"Alright." Tanaka bowed and headed to the kitchen. Just then Sebastian walked in.

"My Lady, your bath is ready and your change of clothes is there as well." Sebastian informs me.

"Thank you." I say as Sebastian helps me up. Walking me up the stairs I couldn't help but stare at Sebastian's face again. Noticing my gaze Sebastian looks at me and smiles.

"My apologies, I didn't mean to be rude." I say sheepishly.

"It's no problem my lady, I'm well aware of my similar features as the previous earl; I hope it doesn't pain you to be in my presence." Sebastian responds.