Chapter 1.

Trayveon Williams

I sat back looking at my older brother crying. I didn't know what was going on. Him, my daddy, and grandparents were crying. This has been going on for the past 15 minutes and I was still looking clueless. I finally got up and walked up to my grandma. When she noticed I was standing in front her, she looked up at me and began crying harder.

Feeling totally confused, I shrugged my shoulders and turned around beginning my journey towards my room upstairs. As I was walking, I couldn't help but ponder and attempt to piece together everything that has just happened.

Why was everyone crying ? What happened to make them cry the way they are ? Is someone sick ? Did we lose a relative ? And where is my mom ?

My mom should've been here over an hour ago. I mean yeah I know she's the owner of the hottest dress boutique in the City of Miami; but where could she be? She gets off at 8:30 and usually gets home around 9:30 - 9:45 somewhere in that time range.

Maybe she went to see an old friend? I thought to myself. She's probably at the grocery store, I mean it is her night to cook; dad cooked last night. I thought to myself. Or maybe she's in her office at her sketch table drawing out new designs and got caught up in her work and lost track of time. I chuckled lightly to myself at the thought because that totally sounds just like her.

I smiled at the thought as I reached the stairs, readying myself to walk up them and make it to my room. I was on the 5th stair when my big brother called out to me. I huffed and came back down standing at the last stair awaiting for him to speak.

He was a good 10ft away from where I was. "Yes?" I say to him wondering what was it that he needed. He finally came to a stop and was standing in front of me. I observed his appearance.

His big brown eyes were red and puffy due to him crying so much. He looked at me as if the world stopped. He kept staring at me and I grew impatient.

I began to turn around and go back upstairs, but he grabbed my arm gently and pulled me into a hug. I was confused and just waited for him to release me.

He pulled away from me and began taking in my appearance. He looked into my eyes and began to speak. "Why aren't you crying?" He asked me.

"Why would I be crying Yonnie?" I asked him curiously. He looked at me in disbelief and began crying once more and walked away.

"That was weird." I thought. I walked back upstairs and made it to my room. My family is acting hella crazy right now. I grabbed my brand new Rose Gold iPhone 7 from its charger and texted my bestfriends about the situation.

iPhone Group Chat
Rey Rey🕴🏾🖤🤞🏾: Y'all something's wrong 💯

Courtland 🤸🏾‍♂️💓🦄: What do you mean babes ?

Seemy💙😈💪🏾: Yeah wassup Rey Rey ?

Rey Rey🕴🏾🖤🤞🏾: My Grandparents, my daddy, and my brother are all crying downstairs right now.

Courtland 🤸🏾‍♂️💓🦄: Is something wrong?

Seemy💙😈💪🏾: Yeah what happened ? Where's ya mom ?