Chapter 13.

Everyday is a gift, that's why it's called the present

Treyveon's House
Sunday 8:47 pm

Treyveon Williams

We were all sitting in my room. Me, Courtland, Star, and now Karter. We asked him how he likes living in Miami, and we also asked him questions about where he's from and all that good stuff. Karter seems like a really cool dude, I can really see why Naseem likes him so much.

Of course Naseem became one of our topics of discussion. We just wanted the tea. They seem to be really hitting it off with one another. I'm happy for the both of them. We hopped from topic to topic, as well as laughing amongst ourselves until my door opened.

In walks Jacoby and Kevyon all sweaty. "What y'all in here doing? What y'all talking about?" Coby said as he tried to hug me but I pushed him away. "Mane wyd? Why you push me for?" He asked looking down at me.

I mugged him hard. "BOY you is sweaty and musty move tf." I said rolling my eyes in the process. "Rey quit being like that, you acting like you don't love me and shit." He said as he picked me up off the bed and carried me over his shoulder.

"OmG Coby put me down man damn!" I said mad but laughing at the same time. He always knew how to make me laugh, even when we were kids. "Say you love me and I'll put you down." He said laughing at me.

"Put me down and I promise I'll say it." I assured him. He put me down and looked down at me with waiting eyes. I looked up at him and said—

"I love—." And he was smiling at me and I finished  "FOOD!" I screamed. And the girls and Karter were laughing at me. "YOU THOUGHT, YOU THOUGH BITCH YOU THOUGHT!" I said laughing as I quoted Summerella on him.

He grabbed me and started tickling me all over until I gave in and said I loved him. 🙄🤣 once I did, he and Kevyon walked out and went to his room to play 2k I assume. And I hope they shower, them niggas was stank asf.🤣 The girls, Karter, and I went back to our discussion.

"Okay Karter you're new here and we have something we want to ask you." Courtland said to him. "Okay, what is it?" He asked her. "This your first official sleepover with yours truly, and now that you and Seemy are dating we are gonna see you a lot more. We want you to be apart of our little group. That is, if you accept our offer." She finished.

"Karter we consider you as one of us now, you're like a brother we always wanted in this group. You gotta say yes." Star coaxed him. He smiled at us and got up from his laying position from the floor.

"Of course, I'd love to." He said smiling at us. We all screamed with happiness. Jumping up and down. I guess we made too much of a commotion because Kevyon and Jacoby came running in my room with a bat and gun asking what's the problem.

We all just looked at them laughing because they were so serious.

A few hours later

"Okay Karter, since you're one of us now you gotta look the part too." Star said coming back into my room with a giant suitcase. "Bitch tf did you pack? Your entire room?" I said laughing and earning a few snickers from Courtland and Karter.

"Boy don't play with me. You know I come prepared for special occasions like this." Star replied. As she got out her measuring tape and stuff. "Okaaaay Karter stand up for me please." Star smiled at him.