Chapter 14.

Previously on Polar Opposites ..

Treyveon Williams

"Look Treyveon, I mean what you want me to do man? I'm trying here." He said looking me in my eyes. "Well bitch you want a cookie? I don't care dude. You need to come to terms with yourself before you try to get with a nigga like me. It's niggas like you that make bitches crazy." I said to him while walking towards the door.

"And tell yo girl you're bisexual, or gay, or whatever you are. You leading her on and she don't need that. Because it'll be bad if she found out from somebody else." And with that being said, I exited the janitors closet and went back to the cafe.

For a brief second I thought I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye. For a second I thought maybe someone either saw him grab me and took me to the janitors closet or someone heard the conversation. I just shrugged it off and kept walking to the cafe.

Christian Walker

"Since when do you not wanna have sex with me Christian?" She said getting up looking down at me. "Mane don't start that shit dawg." I said trying to wave her off.

"Oh you got something better to do? Is that it?" She said still looking at me. I'm not the type of person to argue, so I just got up and was about to walk away before I get mad disrespectful.

"Either that or you must be fucking niggas!" She said aloud in the gym.

Treyveon Williams

Moments later, Naseem spoke up. "Y'all going to Deonté's Party this weekend ??" He asked us all. "I doubt if I make an appearance." I said nonchalantly.

"If Rey not going then Ian going." Star said aloud. "Soooooo we having a Party of the slumber is what I'm hearing correctly?" Courtland said with a sinister smile. Moments later, Kelvin enters the cafeteria and comes to our table. "Wassup?" He greeted everyone. "Hey Rey." He said to me before he kissed my forehead.

"What time you want me to comer over?" Kelvin asked me. "Um come where Louis?" I asked him while looking stupid. "To your house for the party." He replied while looking serious. "Sir you're not invited, Naseem, and Holden aren't even invited. Sorry but we can take a rain check yeah?" I said still texting Kevyon.

"If you ain't wanna spend time time with me just say that shit dawg." He responded with venom laced in his voice. I paused myself from texting my brother and gave him my attention. "I didn't say that, and I said we can take a rain check; what's with you today?" I asked confused as I tried to grab his arm.

FAST FORWARD 

I was in my room packing my clothes to go back to my grandma's house. I listened to music as I went back and forth from my closet to my suitcase. As I continued to gather my things, I felt a presence. I paused my music and kept doing what I was doing until the presence got stronger.

----------------

Seconds later, my dad bursts my door open just standing there. I let out a breath I didn't know was holding. "Pops you scared me man." I said holding my chest laughing a little.