Nightmare or Reality?

I groaned as I sat up, my head was reeling and my whole body seem to ache. As I opened my eyes I was met with a very blurry white room that nowhere reassembled my apartment bedroom. A sudden spike of panic pulsed through me as I tried looking around for my glasses so I could at least see where I was.

"My my it looks like you are awake." A voice questioned from my right, making me quickly darted my gaze there, only to see a barely noticeable figure dressed in all white.

"W-who are you?...And where are my glasses?" I choked out, panic now rushing through me even faster.

"Glasses? Oh yes." The figure spoke up as I watched who I'm sure was a man go through his pockets and pull out a small black object.

"Here you are. It would be a shame if you couldn't tell where you are."

A pale hand held out my only source of vision, which made me think why would he care if I knew where I was or not. I slowly took them from the man's grasp and put them on only to wish I hadn't. My now clear gaze darted up to look at the man who had to my kidnapper and as I took in his appearance, I felt the urge to throw up.

The man was towering over me, cladded in an all white robe style like outfit topped with a teal band around his waist. His face was fox like but he gave off the feeling of a snake stalking his prey. The thing that confirmed his identity to me was the silver hair and closed eyes that seem to watch me carefully.

My calm breaths suddenly became panicked and short as I continued to stare up at Captain Gin Ichimaru.

My hands clung tightly around the bottom of my night shirt as my mind tried to process exactly what I was seeing.

"Oh my, its seems I have startled her." The sly Captain stated, turning his attention his right.

"That was to be predicted, Gin." A new voice spoke up coming from the direction Gin was looking.

My heart beat suddenly grew louder as I turned my head slowly to see who he was talking to but inside I knew exactly who it was. My heart almost stopped as I looked up from my seated position to see what looked like a throne and another white cladded man sitting there.

The man held himself proudly with an amused smirk planted on his face. His dark brown eyes bore into me as I felt my body began to feel like a weight was being dropped on it. I didn't even need to look anywhere else as I realized somehow I was in the anime, Bleach with Sōsuke Aizen and I was completely and utterly fucked.

-"Nightmare or Reality?"-

"It's nice to finally meet your acquaintance, Samantha." Aizen commented, dropping my name casually to let me know he knew who I was. 

I felt my blood run cold as my name fell from his lips and his gaze continued to bore into me. Nervously I tried to open my mouth to respond only to find I had no voice. My silence echoed through the large room, making the intimidating man narrow his eyes.

"It's rude not to greet someone after they greet you." He countered, his smirk fell slightly at my silence.

The heavy pressure I barely noticed earlier suddenly intensified as he spoke down to me. A strangled gasp came from me as I shook under the sudden pressure and tried to find my voice.

"I-im sorry...i-it's very nice to met you." I stumbled, bowing my head quickly and tightening my fist in the edge of my shirt. Once the reply fell from my lips the  sudden pressure disappeared, allowing me to catch my breath once more. 

The sound of someone getting to their feet, drew my gaze up at the looming man who was now standing.

"You are probably wondering how I know you, and exactly how someone like me or this could exist outside of that fiction you watch as entertainment." He began slowly making his way down the staircase toward me. "Your mind is desperately trying to process all that is happening while trying to create a reason, why it is. Surprisingly the human mind is a very fragile thing and it can turn to one of three things..."

"First, it can accept what it wants to accept in an effort to make everything easier on the body, it can try to deny all reasonable explanations or it can simply break."

"Will your mind break, Samantha?"

I gaped up at Aizen who had drawn to a stop in front of me while holding my gaze with a smirk plastered on his arrogant face. Before I could even respond to what he said to me he began to speak once more, still keeping his amused gaze on me.

"Gin."

"Yes, Captain Aizen." The silver haired Captain responded immediately.

I watched Aizen's brown orbs narrow slightly before they closed and he turned his back to us.

"Get our guest set up in her room and make sure she is comfortable and ready before the meeting."

I frowned and watched the brown haired man walk back up the stairs toward his throne. from I could tell so far, he was amused and waiting for my reaction.

"Of course, Captain Aizen." Gin answered giving a nod then directing his closed gaze toward me.

My gaze darted between the two of them before I pushed myself to my feet and darted my gaze back to Aizen, who was now back at his throne. His amused gaze snapped to mine just as he turned around and took his seat again.

"Come along, Sammi-Chan." Gin cheerfully instructed,  giving me an interesting nickname in the process.

Reluctantly, I turned my back to the traitorous shinigami only to follow the silver haired Captain out of the large room we were in. Aizen's gaze bore holes into my back as I trailed behind Gin. My heart raced as we drew closer to the exit, hoping once I crossed it I would never have to see Aizen again and I'd wake up...but I knew that deep down that I was never going to wake up from this nightmare?

-------------------

Hey Guys,
I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of my most recent Bleach fanfiction. I know it seems a bit cliché in plot but I promise it is much different then a typical oc-fanfic with Aizen. This story probably wont be posting weekly, honestly it is a side thing I'm doing while writing Bleach:Bonded Souls and if you have check it out, please do. And a quick note I know the both my female OCs are named Samantha but just so you know they are not the same person. They both have their own stories they will follow and they will not intersect. Anyway enough with the long comment and I hope you enjoy the story! :)

~SQ