Chapter 14

My back connected with the wall with a thud as I was suddenly thrown into it. Pain shot through me as I cried out and shot a glare up at my assailant, Luppi.

"What? You aren't going to fight this time?"

His violet eyes stared down at me with some sort of joy and envy. His mouth was still twisted into a psychotic smile as he stalked toward me.

"W-What do you want?!" I shouted weakly, my voice shaking from the impact of slamming into the wall.

The Espada tilted his head, his expression falling as if what I asked had a simple answer.

"What do I want? Isn't it obvious?" He countered, still acting confused before his sickening smile returned. "This is payback."

Even more confused now, I stared up at him as the thoughts ran through my head. What did he mean payback? Was he still talking about when I kicked him 2 weeks ago?

"Now that you understand, let's ruin that pretty face of yours again."

My eyes snapped to his and before I could fully process what he said, he was in front of me. His cover hand grabbed at my hair tightly, making me scream in pain as my face was brought to the ground.

I felt his grip on my hair vanish before it was replaced with the pain of his foot slamming into my face. A loud cry ripped through my throat as I tried to throw my arms up to protect my face. This effort failed as Luppi roughly kicked my hands away and pinned down my already bandaged hands with his one foot.

"Oh no. You don't get to stop this, Im going to make sure that you are scared for life." The espada declared, his cover hand falling onto his helt of his sword. My heart skipped a beat as I watched him unsenath his sword slowly and bring the edge of the blade to my face.

"Look at how petrified you are. It is quite a sight." He hissed, tracing the edge of his blade down the left side of my face.

I bit back a cry as both pain and blood came blossoming to the surface. Through the pain and the fear, I focused my glare up onto the Espada; I wasn't going to show him I wasn't terrified.

"Oh look at the little human, trying to hold back her pathetic tears. You are quite terrified." Luppi mocked, twisting the edge of his blade in the already open wound.

I winced and let out a tiny cry but kept my glare on him. The next decision to open my mouth, was a stupid one.

"W-why would I be terrified by a pathetic Espada like you? You don't instill fear into anyone, Grimmjow is way more terrifying than you are and he is no longer an Espada."

I watched the sick smile on his face fall and rage slowly take over in his eyes. He ripped the blade away from my face as he face contoured into one of wrath.

"Why you little bitch! I'll prove to you why you should be more terrified of me then that useless piece of shit."

In a split second, I saw a flash his blade come swing down toward me before black erupted into my vision and a mind numbing pain came from my eyes.

A loud blood curdling scream filled the air while my pinned hands struggled to reach my face as I felt tears and blood come pouring down my cheeks. Luppi's snickering laughter mixed in with my panicked screams of pain. I could barely think of anything else other than the overwhelming pain.

The foot on my hands suddenly was lifted away and my hands darted to my soiled face. My fingers quickly met the wet and thick substance that continued to trail down my cheeks. In my haste I failed to hear the commotion surround me and instead try to open my eyes only to feel a shot of pain rock my body. Letting out a weak cry I forced my eyes open and slowly prodded my fingers around the edges of them. I could feel most the blood coming from them but it was still dark.