Chapter 5

"Now, I'm aware Captain Aizen told you that you have free reign when it comes to exploring Las Noches but there are some places I was recommended you keep your distance from."

I frowned at that sentence, did he mean was he looking out for my well being or Aizen's property.

"First we have the kitchen down the hall here to you left. This is also the main way to the assembly hall which you already seen." Gin began gesturing toward the hallway briefly before continuing forward.

I watched him carefully as he continued to talk about each spot we passed. I most tuned out what he was saying as we continued on as it seemed that he was just rambling.

We soon drew to a stop in front of one of the many similar doors that seem to litter this 'palace' as I heard he call it at one point. The silver haired Captain turn to face me as I glanced toward the door the sat to our right.

"Now, this do will take you into the quarters of the Espada. Even though they are prohibited from touching you, I would advise not venturing down this way. You never knew what can happen with those Espada." Gin directed, his gaze fixed on me as I glanced at the large looming door.

"Do you understand, Sammi-Chan?"

My eyes fell onto the smirking man, who slightly cocked his head to the side as if waiting for my response.

I gave a swift nod before turning my gaze back to the door, "Yes, Captain Ichimaru."

I felt the gaze of Gin linger on me as I stared at the door as if in a trance. In all honesty I was just sensing the pressure radiating from beyond there., and it was unimaginable.A small cough came from Gin as he tried to grab my attention once more.

"Since this finishes our tour, I should leave you be but it seems that we are all need in the main assembly hall." The sly man commented my gaze darting back to him.

Nervously I spoke up, curiosity spiking within me, "Has something happened?"

Gin's smirking expression shifted to a more relaxed one as he gave small sigh, "It has seemed that Ulquiorra and Yammy have made their way back from the World of the Living."

My stomach twisted as I realized that, this meant Ichigo had his ass kicked by the two Espadas and now was struggling more and more with his inner hollow. A frown fell on my lips as I pondered those thoughts, forgetting that Gin was analyzing my reaction.

"My what's the long face for? Is there something that you know happened?" He questioned in such a way that made my gaze narrow toward him for a second.

"No there isn't." I quickly remarked, lowering my gaze away from the probing man.

He stayed silent for a few good seconds before sighing and shrugging his shoulders, "Oh well,that's a shame we would've been saved from going to that meeting."

I gave a small sigh as well, glancing back to the door, "Yes oh well."

We stayed silent for another moment before Gin made his way past me and back toward the assembly hall.

"Well, we mustn't dilly dolly. Come on Sammi-chan."

"Yes, Captain Ichimaru." I replied, following in line behind him as we made our way to the meeting.

As we walked my mind raced to think if anyway I could try to get a message to the Karakura gang without Aizen finding out. Unfortunately before I could of a logical plan I was ripped away from my thoughts as Gin drew to a stop and opened the door to the hall.