Chapter 9

My feet raced against the solid white light path as I drew closer and closer to the distorted image of freedom in front of me. The sound of my heart banging in my chest and blood pumping filled my ears as I used my fear of being caught escaping push me forward. I knew I had to take this chance now, freedom was a few steps ahead of me and I needed to reach it. Quickly I stepped out of the abyss and onto the grassy ground in front of me the sound of the Garnata snapping shut behind.

My head darted back to see nothing but darken woods in the place of the portal just was. Panting I slowly drew to my feet and took a look around, there was a huge crater in front of me and nothing but slightly thick woods surrounding me. My eyes darted up to the darken skies as I noticed the slight view of looming buildings off in the distance.

From what I saw I had a feeling I was in the park in Karakura Town, a small hopefully grin broke on my lips. I had gotten away I was free, a sad laugh came fell from my lips as my hands grasped my hair.

"I'm free I can get help!...I need to go get help." My voice came out as a hushed whisper before I grabbed the edges of my dress and took off.

I sped past the crater and through the surrounding woods before coming out onto a paved street. Like the park the darken streets were empty. Having no clue where anybody was I took my chance and ran right, hoping I'd run into someone soon.

Darken street after darken street passed me as I continued to sprint forward. I was demanded not to get lost and get caught again knowing if I got caught I'd be severely punished. As I came to a crossroads, I spotted a familiar looking structure just off to the left of the main road.

No way that's...my heart leapt as I took off toward the familiar shop. A large smile broke out as I came to a stop in front of Urahara Shoutén. The shop was dark and seemed to be closed, not letting that stop me I rushed forward.

"Hello?! Please! Open up! I need help!" I shouted as my hands reached forward toward the closed door. Just as my fists came to land on the door, they went completely through it causing me to let out a shout.

"What?!" I yanked my hands back and looking over my hands that seemed to be solid now. Turning my gaze to the door I reached forward again slowly this time and watched as my hand completely phased through the door.

My heartbeat sped up as I slowly pushed my whole body through the wooden door and into the open area of the shop. My eyes darted around the darken shop and spotted a soft light on near the back.

"Someone is awake! Maybe they didn't hear me before." I whispered hopefully, quickly I grabbed my dress hem once more and started to head toward the light when I was brought to a halt.

My eyes widen as I darted my gaze at the pale hand grabbing my forearm.

"I'd stop where you are, foolish woman unless you want me to use force."

My blood froze as I slowly craned my neck back to see my worse fear. Ulquiorra stood right behind me, his expressionless gaze directed on me and just behind stood an arrancar I knew but had yet to meet, Luppi.

"Oh look the little human girl is terrified." The new Sexta Espada hissed, a smirk growing on his lips.

As Ulquiorra's gaze snapped to Luppi, I pulled my arm away from the 4th Espada and ran to the back.

"Help!" The word ripped through my throat as I let my fear take over and pleaded for help.

Before I got too far, a white blurry mass suddenly was in front of me. My face cladded into the 6th Espada who was suddenly in front of me with a smirk plastered across his face.