Not art

5-31-17, 2:27 pm
Hey my dude !I know where has the HOLA gone? MAGICCCC!!!well I just want to say unless this has already been invented I read someone's chapter and they claimed this AU that they said they created which I believe
So I just want to claim to see you before anyone else does and if it's already been claimed or it's already a thing somebody please tell me
SKELE-tale
This is where after a couple years in the underground after the monsters have been sealed there somebody throws a grenade that kills everyone... what plot twist the come back of skeletons and once frisk goes down there she is determined to help everyone come back to their first and final form!!!!
No undertale Characters belong to me, I only own the theme of what they will look like.the characters and everything else undertale belongs to Toby fox!

If somebody already owns this please tell me... I don't want to get copy right problems.if it doesn't I would like to see some fanart of what you guys think some of the characters should be like.this all started when I thought of what Azriel in his second form ,before his huge form ,wood look looks like as a skeleton, also all the characters are turned to skeletons by WD gaster.also.  any monster that was already a skeleton survived.
So thank you guys so much for reading this and like I said please tell me if this is already done.
I have another idea but it's gonna take me a wild to post it. Because I have it all written down and I just need to type it.
Thank you guys all for reading this and I will see all yee dudes in the next chap!bah bOi!
ADIOS MY DOODS!!!!
300 words!