Tagged again!!!(2nd time)

6-25-17, 3:35 pm to 4:09 pm
HOLA MY DOODS!!!Im back because one of my friends tag me back
(Cringy-Momma_21Ox )
She gave me some good questions I'm going to say 11 things about me and tag about 10 people so yeah

1.My favorite childhood treat is :chocolate lava cake
2. I found out about Undertale because of mithzan in his comment reading vid
- disagree someone said that they loved his undertale series,A lot of people kept mentioning Undertale,so I had enough and decided to look it up and watched his path of a series in about two days and then made the mistake of starting genocide right before I went to bed and right before I had to go to bed the last part I saw was Toriel getting killed(it was sad,because he literally had no emotion on his face (unlike with the pacifist)and I missed a big speech right after he did it about how horrible genocide really is)so I cried)...
3.fav ships:Frans,Chasriel,and papyton
4.fav book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
5.I am originally from Knoxville, Tennessee.but I live in New York.
6. My favorite Pokémon game:Pokémon platinum
7.Fav Ice Cream orders:1/when I was little I would get a chocolate vanilla soft serve twist and I get hot fudge on the vanilla side and the melted marshmallow on the chocolate side.2/chocolate chip cookie dough with melted marshmallow.3/chocolate chip cookie dough with caramel and/or butterscotch syrup.
8.I joined wattpad 3 months ago and (not including "my artwork/and sketches") he came in official author of a book (on Wattpad)on May 20th,2017
9.Fav music genres:Any rock(top fav classic and hard+whatever set it off is considered),metal,country,and pop from 2000s to 2013 or even 2014
10. My nickname when I was a kid was Mickey-dee(cause my name is Mikaila and I probably liked McDonald's a lot when I was a kid)
11.hmmm what shood I say for my final one....🤔OOH I KNOW
This is what my dream car is!!!

🤔OOH I KNOWThis is what my dream car is!!!

https://goo.gl/images/P5GbUi
(This is the link if ur interested)
Yep now the tags!
1 Privilegee  
2 Cringy-Momma_21Ox (u wanna play a game of tag?tag ur it now again!)
Warriors-of-fire
grojfan14 (go check i'm out and its her birthday so go wish her a happy birthday!)
Derpy13  (for being the first author I met,and read from!and for being the first person to make me feel welcome here and to be nice to me!thank u!)
6 HoodieGirl15 
7 Rosu-chan
8 _fransfics_
9 XxGummiezxX (was just trying to find one of the mafiatale sansxfrisk books I read and found urs and decided to add it!so yea!here u go!)
10 SepticGirl88
One more for good luck,👍😁😉11.Wing-it (for writing fallen angel!)
There u go! That one was a little hard because I tried to find my favorite books and favorite authors that I hadn't already tagged and tag them hope you guys don't mind!
I guess for questions you guys can use this

Wing-it (for writing fallen angel!)There u go! That one was a little hard because I tried to find my favorite books and favorite authors that I hadn't already tagged and tag them hope you guys don't mind!I guess for questions you guys can use this

Or. You can just ad lib. your answers into what I've said like ex.what your favorite ice cream orders are!so like always. Are you guys so much for all the support and reading my books and commenting on my art and just being here with me in general!so I will see all MY DOODS(yee DOODS!)in the next one!bah bOi!

ADIOS MY DOODS!!!
614 words!