TAGGED AGAIN!!!(3rd time,i can do this for a looong time Cringy😎)

6-26-17, 1:00 pm to 3:35 pm
HOLA MY DOODS!!!! I'm back again because my friend Cringy-Momma_21Ox and I are officially having the first annual wattpad competition game of " 'tag' you're it!"(wait can I actually make that a thing? if so ,let's do it!I guess everyone would just tag each other back-and-forth until one person dropped out or one was left, maybe we can do this every other month or something like that?idk well right now I have to do my tag. I am going to yet again do 11 fact about myself and then tag some people.(hm I wonder who will get tagged..🤔😉😏)
Ok enough talking,here we go!!!!

1. lets c , my first ever electronic was a DS lite I believe...(or it could have been my wii..or even game cube.

2. my first ever concert (without seats) was a country Singer named Rodney Atkins and I saw him at a fair(Dutchess county fair I think) my first real concert (with seats) was at the Xfinity theater in Hartford Connecticut and it was country stars Adam Craig, Brett Eldridge ,and Luke Bryan(who is literally my idol cause he was The reason I got into country again! And the fact that he was my first real concert was awesome!)

3. My birthday is on December 18th,I'm turning 16 this year,  and my present from my aunt is I get a front row ticket to any concert I want.

4. When I was little in like second grade already had something picked out for what I wanted to be when I grew up,I wanted to be an oceanographer.but I think you're older I go to Florida a lot and my grandma makes me swim a lot in the pool in the morning like for two hours or one hour and I really think it has no purpose so that got me thinking if I don't even like swimming in the pool then how my going to be an oceanographer and swim around in the ocean? So now I really don't know what I want to be anymore.

5. I play guitar I started my lessons lady last summer, I (have and)can play electric guitar and acoustic guitar.i also taught myself how to play piano when I was really young because I realize the notes on a recorder(cause of my elementary school you were forced to play recorder in music class) are the same as on a piano but I also learned from my eighth grade music teacher who was awesome because we had keyboards that we learned to play in eighth grade music class.

6. I can play rock songs like
-Iron Man(black sabbath),highway to hell(AC/DC),sweet child of mine(guns and roses),sweet home Alabama(Lynyrd Skynyrd),kryptonite(three doors down),wolf in sheeps clothing and partners in crime(Set it off),riot-I hate everything about you-pain(three days grace),last resort(papa roach),etc.

7. When I was 6-7- or 8 I was living at that place I lived in for more than one month,I was in the living room and I asked my mom for apple juice and she went to go get it and she was drinking white wine so when she came out with a drink she put it on the table and I thought it was my apple juice. No I drink it but it turns out it was her wine. That's why I'm never going to drink wine,

8.ive tasted beer before, it was last year when I was with my aunt and uncle and their friends and their kids who are my friends(though they r a little younger than me)
And we were at a Bar/restaurant called The Yucatán and my uncle had ordered a angry orchard beer on tap,and when I told him the wine thing he said maybe I would like beer and he said I could try some of his cause it taste like apple cider and I would probably like it,so I try to 15 liked it except it tasted like soda or a little bit because the carbonated I asked him about it and he said probably cause it was on tap, I probably like it from a bottle better.so yeh, only beer I'm ever going to drink when I am old enough,Mabye mikes hard lemonade.

9.Favorite Undertale aus r :Flowerfell(and underfell),dancetale,mafia/mobtale(i'll read any mob tail/mafia tail book that's sansxfrisk, unless it has G sans,except for partners in crime, I like that one),queentale/enchantedtale,and endertale!

10.I know a famous youtuber (SharaX) irl

11.my favorite book series that I have read so far r:TinyNinja13 s The freedom series,SepticGirl88 s 3 part Frans series,MysticWinds s dancetale Frans series, _fransfics_ s horrortale Frans series,HarmonicalEcho s enchantedtale series(even though the sequel book. Discontinued because the author and I agree believe that it was best left where it was.),and ScribbleFicWrites s timelines series continued(which I still am thanking u for!!!).
Now the tags!(only 5 now!)
1. Cringy-Momma_21Ox (now YOU'RE it😆👍)
2. TinyNinja13
3. justinelej
4.  CourtneyKnight
5. Frisky_Dreemurr1
One for good luck!
Bonus:Rythmi_Mink (for writing ur AWSOME book "tell me lies:embrace me"and it sequel! include urself in number 11.)
There u go my DOODS!!! Geez I took forever!I started at... no almost started to ramble there,srry bout that.I wrote it at the top ,so if you want to see/know ,it's at the top!so like always thank you guys so much for your support and reading my book and I will see all yee DOODS,in the next one! bah bOi!

ADIOS MY DOODS!!!!
985 words!!!(longest tag answer of mine!!!)