Late tagged(6th time!)

On:7-11-17,From:3:00pm, To:7-30-17, 3:42pm
HOLA MY DOODS!!!Okee lets get to the tags!!(sowy,these things I just want to finish really quickly😂)

On:7-11-17,From:3:00pm, To:7-30-17, 3:42pm HOLA MY DOODS!!!Okee lets get to the tags!!(sowy,these things I just want to finish really quickly😂)

1

1.welp I don't think I have!*watches vid below.Welp, now I think I have!
2.from watching a Mithzan vid,where he read a fan fiction, and then I eventually want to read the rest of it but I got bored of it,... really don't know how I found anything after that....hmmm....*shrugs.NEXT ONE!
3.Xbox!!!!, I would use PC but now that Undertale is going to be on PlayStation four and I'm getting it just because of Undertale and I can play Minecraft on my Xbox... so yeah....Xbox!
4.i used to... but now every bacon I have I tried it one time but it was like raw kind of and it wasn't very crispy so I'm not a big fan of Bacon....
5."if not,Whats the first you enjoyed playing?"... oh my god this is hard because as a kid I loved playing Pokémon platinum on my DS but I do remember having a game cube in playing Pokémon channel on it I just don't know which one I played first I also used to play sonic unleashed but I know that wasn't the first one I ever played and I also. Pokémon revolutions on the wii....i'm going to have to say ....Pokémon platinum, just because I don't remember when I got my game cube.
6.Star Wars!!!!fun fact I never watched a single Star Wars movie until Star Wars: Force awakens came out then I watched all of them.when I watch the most so far the Empire strikes back.
7. Well I don't really read books anymore the only books are really read are like Rick weird and stuff so great pathology but if I had to pick one but he will book that I like it would have to be mine and I'm not saying that because you know selfish reasons, it's because it's literally the only medieval book I've ever read.
8.BLUES CLUES(ahh the memories, I love a good old trip down memory lane...)
9.ohhh Hershey(I also love curly Whirley's but that's England and her she owns most of the candy that I love like three musketeers and anything else really....omg KIT KATS AND YORKIES!!!!)
10.umm...I would wish that anybody good and pure in this world wouldn't have to suffer from depression actually no because that's really selfish because what if that could lead them to do something that made there life better?like meeting a best friend?oh Jeez this is really hard....umm I wood wish....um uhhh WORLD PEACE!!! I know that would prevent a lot of good stuff too. If I could meet up by defend each other and standing up with strangers and becoming lifelong best friends, I don't know I just wish that I could help as many people as I can....OOR go to a concert with AC/DC,Guns n Roses,Queen, three days grace....1 hour latr... seether...aaaannd Hollywood undead(I just thought of that because my best friend just got online for Xbox and I just got my Xbox stuff back so I can go play with him!)
Tags!
Cringy-Momma_21Ox (tag!ur it!...finally.)
KitKatLovesUT (thanks for telling me about the new book)
Lover_Of_Fandoms13 ( keep up the great work on "when our hearts beat as one"!)
Jemlovesskylox (thank you so much for making a sequel I love your first book and I can't wait for the next one to start)
anonymous_glitch (love Ur immortality series!!!)
Are you go my dude it took a while to finally finish it but I finished and are you go so thank you guys all so much for reading and for your support !!!and I will see all yee doods....in the next chapter!bah bOi!
ADIOS MY DOODS!!!!!(666 words)