Chapter 4

Erin's P.O.V.

Chapter 4

Omg, it was already 4, I had to get ready. The last thing I would want is Liam ditching me because I looked gross..

I jumped into the shower and scrubbed my hair and body, got out and picked out my outfit.
I went for a yellow casual dress, black pumps and a black handbag, I put on my makeup and brushed my teeth, it was now 6, I had an hour to kill so I went and turned on love film to find a film. I turned on pirates of the Caribbean and settled down onto the sofa.

What felt like 5 minutes later the doorbell rang, I ran to the door and composed myself, then swung it open. Liam stood leaning against the doorway, I almost forgot how stunning he was. He was in a pair of dark jeans, white super dry top and the same dark sunglasses as earlier.

"Hello Erin, may I say you look stunning." he said with his deep accent. "Hi Liam, thank you, you look great. come in." I said back.
"Thank you," he said and stepped into the doorway. "Would you like anything to drink?" I asked. "No I am ok thank you." He replied.
"Shall we go?" He said a minute later.
"Yes ok." I said back with a smile.

We got to his Matt black Ferrari and my mouth dropped, he noticed and said "do you like it?"
"What's not to like?" I answered.
He smirked and opened the door for me, "Thank you." I said before stepping in.

As we drove along the bendy road I started to wonder where we were going.
"Liam, Where are we going?"
"Ahh That's a surprise." He said, keeping his eyes on the road.
"I hate surprises, please tell me." I said, giving him my best puppy dog eyes which made him laugh.
I pouted, and that resulted in him guffawing even more.

We sat in silence until we pulled up outside a little italian restaurant in a nice, small town. Once again he held open the door for me, I nodded and walked inside, Liam soon coming in after.

He whispered a few words in Italian to the man behind the counter and he led us to a small table in the corner of the restaurant, out of plain view. We say down.
"You speak Italian?" I asked, plainly curious.
"Yes, I can speak a few languages." He answered.
"Wow, that's impressive, but I hardly know anything about you!" I said, snapping a breadstick and dipping it in houmous.
"Ok, tell you what, you tell me a few things about you, and then I will tell you a few things back." He stated.
"Ok, well my favourite colour is aqua blue or electric purple, my lucky number is 5, my favourite food is fajhitas and I play basketball, athletics, diving and tag rugby, And I speak English and Spanish." I said.
"Ok cool, diving huh? My favourite colour is baby blue, lucky number is 18, I love paella, I play football and speak English, Spanish, French and Italian." He says.
"Impressive." I said just as the waiter brought over the menus and asked for the drinks.
"Urm.. I will have a diet coke please." I said.
"You don't drink?" He said looking almost shocked.
"No, I might have one at a party but not now." I replied.
"Ok, yes sir a diet coke for the lady, and a pint of becks for me please." He said, he noticed me blushing and smiled.
"You look so cute when you blush." He said, which made me blush even more.
"I'm sorry, I can't help it." I said, ducking my head.
"Don't apologise, it's sweet." He grinned, he gently grabbed my hand and stroked the back of it.
"Shall we order?" He said. I nodded, when the waiter brought out our drinks I ordered the spaghetti Bolognese and he ordered the pepperoni pizza.
When we were done we paid the bill and got into the car.

"Hey the road to my house was Down there!" I said pointing to the left.
"Yeah, I know, but I was hoping you would come Back to mine for a bit."

O
M
G