Chapter 6

Erin's P.O.V.

Chapter 6

I woke up and looked around, dazed, where was I? Then memories of the night before came flooding in.
I was staying at Liam's house for the night. I looked at the clock, 1:54am.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth because of the disgusting taste in my mouth.

I walked down the stairs slowly, in no rush and eventually found my way back to the giant lounge. Liam was sitting I the sofa In front if me watching tv. He hadn't noticed me yet, He was watching top gear. I walked around the sofa and stood beside him, he looked at me and his gaze dropped, that's when I realized that I was only in a pink super dry top and my girly white boxers. I blushed and sat down, he pretended not to notice.
"Hey." he said.
"Hello, I couldn't sleep." I replied.
"Yeah me neither." he said and smiled, "do you mind top gear or.."
"No it's ok I like it." I said giggling.
After about 5 minutes of him staring at me from the side I turned.
"What's so amusing about me?" I asked curiously.
"Nothing, your just so beautiful." he said, cupping my cheek with his large hand. I blushed and looked into his icy blue eyes. And that's when he leaned in and kissed me, right on the lips.

The kiss was good, really good. It was a lingering kiss, and then it deepened, he put his other hand round my waste and pulled me closer, so there was no spare space between us. We stayed like that until we both gasped back for air.
"Wow." I said, he laughed.
"I am going to work today, do you want to come?" He asked.
"Ok, but I might go back to bed, i am tired." I said yawning.
"Ok, me too." he followed me upstairs and as I was walking into my room, he grabbed my wrist and gave me one last kiss. I sighed and he chuckled before walking into his room.