Chapter 9

Erin's P.O.V.

Chapter 9

As I walked slowly down the isle, I could feel everyone's eyes trained on me, I drifted my gaze down and it darted around the floor because resting upon my white shoes. I was trying to distract myself, I dug my nails into my dad's arm and almost stopped halfway down the isle, and I probably would have if it wasn't for my dad. He gave me a reassuring nudge at my side as-if to say 'I'm right here, don't worry.'
That was a good point, why was I worried? I loved Liam and that was all that mattered. Everyone had these fears at their wedding too, right? I gulped and felt the beads of sweat on my forehead, about to ruin my makeup. Why couldn't we get on with it??? Stupid slow music.
As we reached the end of the isle, my eyes looked at the scenery before me, before resting my eyes upon liam, who looked absolutely breathtaking in his black suit and tie.
My dad handed me over to Him , Liam grabbed my hands and whispered a thankyou to my dad before mouthing to me: 'you ok?' I nodded quickly in return and drew my attention to what the priest was saying.
About 10 minutes later we were finally on a roll. The priest looked at me and said,
'Erin Rose Bacon, do you take this man, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part?'
I looked into Liam's deep blue eyes, the ones I fell in love with 3 years ago in the coffee shop. and suddenly, all of my fears were gone, that's how I knew this was the right thing to do, I loved Liam.
'I Do.' I said smiling, my eyes welled up threatening to overflow and ruin the perfect makeup I had had done.
It was repeated to Liam and he also replied with a smile and 'I do.'
By this point I was crying heavily, smiling through my tears as the priest said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife, sir? you may kiss the bride.
Liam lent down to my level and tenderly kissing my lips, sighed, and then kissed me once again, a bit more passionately, and I knew that even though that was our 1000th kiss, it would never get old. Because Every time we kiss, I fall in love all over again.