~ Trailers

A trailer is short or long video that provides the reader with even more information on your story. It's important to the story because it gives the interested person, a first glimpse of what your story is about. You've probably seen a trailer for a movie and thought I really want to go see that. Well, that's how it works. You want to get your readers super interested in your story. Here, you can learn some cool facts and tips, and at the bottom of the page you can even request a trailer to be made. (Currently Closed)

1. Making trailers is no easy task. They require some effort to make a good product. Trailers can be detailed like the story The Shy Girl has a Gun (makeandoffer) or they can be super simple like Alaska (BellaJohnson). Both styles can create an awesome trailer.

2. Trailers can be made in the ever-so-popular app called iMovie on a smart phone device or if you are on a laptop or desktop there are plenty other programs available. Remember, you might want a youtube account if you don't have one to post the trailer if you are making it yourself.

3. If you want to find more cool tips and tricks, plus see more examples of trailers check out http://www.wattpad.com/forums/discussion/539091/75/25/wattpad-trailers-post-your-trailers-here

{HOW TO REQUEST A TRAILER}.

[requests for trailers coming soon]