~ Covers

A cover is the cover of your book or story. It's that simple. It's very important because it can hook the reader into finding out more about your book. Ever been to a library, and checked out a book solely because of the cover? You probably have. Here are some cool tips to help you make a totally amazing cover and at the bottom of this page you can request a cover to be made by us.

1. If you're making a cover on your cell phone, there are many cool apps to use to make the best cover you can possibly make. Montage, is a great app to use to put together pictures. Phonto, is another app perfect for putting words on your cover. (It has over 230 fonts to try and tons of cool styles). To fit the cover into wattpad, try the app squaready.

2. For finding photos, without having to worry about copyright or giving credit, use sites like compfight.com or photobucket.com that have photos free for the public to use.

3. If you're using your own photos, touch them up with editing apps like Aviary or PicShop. Add details, and cool things with apps like Studio.

{HOW TO REQUEST A COVER}

- Comment on the bold words at the bottom of the page, with your book's name and summary. Please also include the genre or category of your book. Add any extra information if you wish. Thanks.

- Covers usually take less time than trailers or playlists, so expect it to be ready in 1-2 days or even less.

- In your comment, please include your kik, email, or even iMessage (though we don't recommend it for safety reasons) so we can reach you and send you your cover

Cover Requests?

- The Stuff for Stories Team