~ Fan Accounts

A fan account is a social media account solely dedicated to your story. Some popular stories have them. Some don't. It's entirely optional. Why some people have them, is because of wanting to create a larger fan base by reaching out to social media sites. For example, your favourite author probably has a blog where she updates releases of books and new stories she's starting. A fan account is somewhat like that. Here are some cool tips to help you make a totally amazing fan account and at the bottom of this page you can request a fan account to be made by us.

1. For inspiration and ideas check out these wonderful fan accounts we've come across. @babydollstory (Instagram) @after3fanfiction (Instagram as well)

2. Fan accounts are meant to expand your fan-base, but don't be afraid to post what you want to post. It doesn't HAVE to be anything. Make your account the way you want it to be.

3. You do need to decide on a social media site, though. Twitter, can be used to post when you are updating and quotes from your book. Instagram, is great for pairing scenes with songs and edits. Tumblr, can be used for practically anything.

{HOW TO REQUEST A FAN ACCOUNT}

we know that if you are requesting a fan account, you probably have a solid fan base right now. Either way, we only create accounts for books that have AT LEAST 1000 reads, 25 votes, and you have to have at least 15 followers. Sorry.

- Comment on the bold words at the bottom of the page, with your book's name. Please also include the genre or category of your book. Add any extra information if you wish. Thanks.

- Fan accounts usually take less time than trailers or summaries, so expect it to be ready in 1-2 days or even less.

- In your comment, please include your kik, email, or even iMessage (though we don't recommend it for safety reasons) so we can reach you and send you your password and account info.

Fan Account Requests?

- The Stuff for Stories Team