Ch 1

Shielding her from the rain Leo began looking for shelter. He didn't like the area but the child couldn't stay out in the rain. Searching he found an abandon building. Entering allowed them a break from the storm. Leo kept the girl close and leaned against the cold concrete wall. He tried to stay awake, to make sure they hadn't been followed. His eyes quickly became heavy with exhaustion. Fighting the exhaustion proved harder than he expected. Before he knew it his eyelids began to droop closed. He was woken when thunder shook the building and the child began to cry. She really hated thunder storms. He wrapped his arms around her and gently sang. She quieted down and clung to his shirt. His voice always seemed to soothe her.
Morning came all too soon. The clouds had cleared somewhat much to the relief of the boy.

The worst was over. He noticed the child was still asleep. This girl loves her sleep too much Leo thought with a fond smile. Standing somewhat clumsily as he hadn't eaten in a while. What he did steal he gave most of to her. Too afraid that something or someone could happen made Leo not want to let go of the child. He could feel a fever spiking. He could fight it though. He always did. She was his first priority. She always had been. Peeking out he noticed no one was around. He began walking, making sure to look over his shoulder. No one seemed to be following them but he couldn't take any chances.

He felt the child begin to stir and smiled down at her. She rubbed her eyes and squinted at the bright light. He chuckled and kissed the top of her head. She snuggled into him as she watched everything around them. He didn't stop walking until around noon. At least that's what he thought with the location of the sun. He didn't have a watch on so he had no idea how to tell. He only stopped because he had to take the child to the bathroom. She was just learning how to use the toilet. After that he sat down exhausted. The child climbed up on the bench and kissed his cheek. He smiled and placed a hand atop her head. Poor thing hadn't a bath in over a week. He was at his wits end on what to do. His fever was spiking and they hadn't eaten in three days.

They stayed at the park so she could play. It was getting dark sooner rather than later now. Which meant winter was on it's way. There was already a nip in the air. The child shivered as she clung to him. He felt bad that he was no longer, the thing that could keep her warm. After a minute she seemed to decide it was time to play again. She got up and ran off towards the swings. He watched from his spot and smiled. He hadn't realized he had fallen asleep until a loud piercing scream reached his ears. Instantly he was awake and running to the child. He reached her in record time scooping her up in his arms. She quieted down and pointed to her elbow. There was a trickle of blood where she had fallen.

"Oh do you need a bandaid?" A dark skinned boy asked holding one out to him. Leo nodded and took the band aid from the boy. Very carefully he placed the bandaid over the girls wound and kissed it.

"Thank you." She told the dark skinned boy quietly. It was so quiet he almost didn't here it. He smiled kindly and the little girl blushed and hid her face in the older boy.

"Im Hakyeon by the way." He smiled at the two. The little girl smiled shyly up at him and hid her head in the quiet boys chest. 

"Aww!" He cooed. The quiet boy just watched his actions ready to move the girl away in a second if he needed to. Before anything could happen two little boys came running and gripped onto the boy known as Hakyeon. 

"Eomma who's this?" They asked not bothering to say hello. Hakyeon scolded them to be more polite and greet properly. 
"And stop calling me Eonma! I told you it's Hyung!"

"Ne hyung!." They sang before giggling.

"Can she come play?" One with a dimple smile asked.

"Were playing dragons but we need a princess!"