Ch 8

The door closed and all hell broke loose. Yuki was crying which in turn caused Hyuk to begin crying. Honbing and Wonsik began to cry as well. It may as well have been a crying fest. Trying to calm down four little kids was not easy. It took Ken almost two hours to get everyone to calm down. Hyuk had worn himself out and fell asleep thankfully. He laid Hyuk in Hakyeon room to rest and quickly exited to take care of Yuki and the other two.

"Appa!" Yuki sobbed as huge tears roll down her face.

"Hyung, Eomma!" Wonsik and Hongbin sobbed. 

"Aigoo!" Ken spoke as he picked Yuki up. She wasn't happy but she wasn't fighting him either. That was a good sign. 

"Alright! Alright!" Ken spoke firmly trying to calm the other two down. "Hongbin-ah! Wonsik-ah!" 
The now two sniffling boys looked at him. Wonsik rubbed his nose on his pajama shirt. 
"There is no reason to cry. Your used to seeing your hyung leave for work and come back. Yuki isn't." 
This was true. Hongbin and Wonsik where both used to seeing their hyung leave for work. This was nothing new. Hongbin and Wonsik sniffled with a nod. 

"Now Yuki, you've seen Hakyeon Oppa leave and come back from work right?" He asked the girl sitting on his lap. She gave a slight nod. "Hakyeon will take good care of your, Appa okay?" He tried reasuring the girl. She had calmed down somewhat but still had tears. 
"I promise we will go and bring your Appa home from work later alright?" 
Yuki thought it over for a a little bit before nodding. It was only okay because Hakyeon was so nice. He would surely look after her Appa. Of course her Appa was the bravest person she knew!

"Why don't we get everyone changed and play a game?" Ken sugegsted trying to keep everyones mind occupied. Hongbin and Wonsik seemed to perk up at the thought of a game. They scurried away to change real quick. Wonsik ended up with his shirt inside out while Hongbins shirt was on backwards. Ken was busy helping Yuki get dressed and use the bathroom. She had her yellow shirt and jean jumper on. After combing her hair Ken deemed it good enough.

"Hyung we got dressed!" Wonsik spoke proudly when Ken walked into the living room. 

"Yes you did." Ken spoke trying not to laugh. The boy seemed so proud of himself. Hongbin as well. 
"You both did very well." He praised causing the boys grins to widen. "Except the tag is supposed to go on the inside and Hongbin-ah, the buttons need to be in the front. But I am very proud of both of you for getting dressed so well by yourselves." He praised.

The boys grinned and began to fix their shirts. Hongbin arms got trapped somehow and Wonsik head seemed to disappear. 

"Hyung my arms are trapped!" Hongbin frowned in frustration.

"Hyung I can't see!" Wonsik spoke stumbling around a bit. He nearly toppled over if Ken hadn't caught him. Yuki giggled at the two Oppas while Ken helped them.

"It's not funny!" Hongbin pouted at her while Ken helped him fix his shirt.

"Funny." Yuki spoke firmly still smiling. Once his shirt was fixed Hongbin crossed his arms still pouting. He wasn't happy that Yuki had laughed at him. 

"Whoa!" Wonsik spoke as his head came free. "That was scary! I could have died!" He declared seriously. Ken nearly burst out laughing.

"Wonsik-ah you did not nearly just die." He told him still trying not to laugh or roll his eyes. 

"Wonsik die?" Yuki questioned eyes suddenly wide. Tears began to appear once more. 

"No one is dying Yuki!" Ken quickly reassured her and patted her head. "See Wonsik-ah just got his head stuck. He is perfectly fine." Yuki still not happy walked over and hugged Wonsik. Wonsik didn't understand but hugged the girl back as well. Not wanting to be left out Hongbin stopped pouting to join the hug. His weight caused the three youngsters to fall over and began giggling. Ken smiled at the scene. It looked like for now things where going to go smoothly. At least, that's what he hoped for.