~Edge~

You sat on the floor looking out the window. It was raining You were upset because 76 had gone on a long mission a so did Angela. You layed down on the floor looking out the window that was covered in rain which only made you more sad.

Reaper entered the room and crouched down beside you looking out the window "Miss your Father?" You nod and begin tearing up. He picked you up hugging you "It's all right he will be back soon, I promise." you rested your head on his shoulder crying "I miss Dad..." You whined. Reaper sighed "I know... He's never been gone this long since you arrived..." You  looked at him still teary eyed "Do you want to hear the new word I learned?" He nodded and you beamed through tears (McCree always told you to smile when you said it) "It's high noon!" Reaper put you down and walked out for a moment and brought back McCree. You smiled seeing him you hugged McCree tight. He Hugged back patting your head hearing you from down the hall say High noon. Reaper leaned against the wall glaring. He was jealous.

That night 76 came home you practically threw yourself into his arms. He carried you back to your room and looked at the clock

"MCCREE NEXT TIME YOU TOUCH THIS GODDAMN CLOCK!"