~Tracer~

Mercy told you that you would be watched today by very kind and fun person while she and a few others including 76 went out for a little. You nodded understanding.

Once she left in a few seconds there was a girl with short chestnut brown hair. She looked down at you smiling "Hello there Love!" she said cheerfully. You liked her already. "My name is Tracer! And you must be little (Y/N)." You nodded happily she made you feel the same way Junkrat did. She picked you up and spun around with you "I can already tell we are going to be the best of friends!" You knew it too.

You soon found yourself running as she zipped around trying to find you it was like hide and seek but she was always trying too find you. She soon enough found you and scooped you into her arms hugging you "Found ya, Love!" You laughed uncontrollably and apparently it was contagious as she began laughing too. You two sat on the couch you were tired so you fell asleep on her lap. She smiled lightly at you "Goodnight, Love..." she leaned back and fell asleep as well. Once the others got back they came in to see you two cuddling on the couch.

"It's only 12:00."
"Don't you mean it's-"
"McCree please don't."
"IT'S HIGH NOON"
"McCree hush they are trying to sleep stupid!"
(Let's just say McCree was hurt. Badly.)