~4th of July~

It was the 4th of July and everyone excited even Reaper, even though he didn't show it you could tell very well. Junkrat had already said he had fireworks handled, Jack said he was going to be cooking and Lena said she had the rest covered. You sat outside watching everyone work Zarya was helping Mei with a few things occasionally flirting with her. Lúcio was setting up his DJ booth with a little help from Hana again the two were flirting with eachother. You looked around before being picked up by Angela she did the thing with her wings that you liked allot. You smiled big as she flew a few feet off the ground holding you close you looked at the ground seeing how amazing it was everyone working in Harmony it was breath taking "Its beautiful isn't it?" Angela asked spinning around in the air gracefully you nodded as she landed back on the ground she heard her name being called "I'm sorry little Duck but I have to go help" she patted you on the head before going back inside base. Lena had already set up decorations so you two chased eachother around. After a few minutes you sat down and were having a nice chat with Symmetra so Lena went back to what she was doing which involved flirting with Widowmaker who barely listened but giggled every now and then but tried to deny it.

At 8:00 everyone sat down eating, chatting and a few people were cuddling to eachother. You sat in between Lena and Hana eating and talking before Junkrat's voice cut through "Fireworks are starting in about five minutes!" we all cheered. 5 minutes past before the first firework was set off the colors were absolutely gorgeous the cheering continued as the rest went off the last set was with Phara who flew up above everyone and aimed up before several fireworks filled the open air.

That night you layed down Reaper had put you to bed since Jack was still cleaning up and Angela was also helping. He was about to leave the room when you called "Could you sing me to sleep?" He sighed before sitting down next to you again humming gently "Oh, mis believer my pretty sleeper your twisted mind is like snow on the road... Your shaking shoulders prove that it's colder inside your head than the winter of dead... I will tell you I love you~ but the muffs on your ears with cater your fears... my nose and feet are running as we start to travel through snow, together we go" he voice was serene and beautiful as he Sang "We get colder... As we grow older... But we will walk... So much Slower..." he sang softly waiting for a few seconds "Oh mis believer my pretty weeper, your twisted thoughts are like snow on the roof tops... Please take my hand we're in foreign land as we travel through snow together we go..." he sang pulling you close "We get colder... As we grow Older... But we will walk... So much Slower..." You had fell asleep in his arms as he finished the last verse he laid you down on your bed softly before leaving the room he whispered "Good night, I love you"