.X.N.I.M.

My google history is pretty f-ed up because of the things I had to research in order to write this chapter. -TWH

(Short chapter)
3034
3032
3030
3028
My home.
Apartment 3028.
Mark turned his key in the apartment door, pulling open the door. Once in, a shout was heard, coming close by. "Maaaaaark!" Someone shouted, turning the corner the voice was matched with a person. A pale guy with fluffy blue hair stood on the island, rapidly scanning the area around him.
"What the fuck Ethan?" Mark spoke, looking at Ethan.
"I can explain, Tyler found a spider crawling around the kitchen and I asked him to kill it but he just left, and now I'm scared." Ethan quickly informed. Click Click Click Click .X.N.I.M. A golden retriever trotted up to the island, sniffing the ground before pawing at something on the ground. "I think Chica found the spider." Mark spoke, kneeling down to the dogs level.

The video froze, a tiny loading symbol on the center of the screen. Mark let me watch videos on his phone while he finished editing one of his videos. A video that popped up in the 'playing next' box caught my attention. The video was titled, 'I Died When I Was 14' the video was published 19 minutes ago on a channel titled 'Oliver King'. I tapped on the video.
"Whoever finds this, my name's Oliver King, I'm 28 and I need to get this video out before something happens to me.",the video started off, Oliver was sat under a desk, a blanket covering the opening. He sat shaking, continuously looking out the covered opening. Oliver showed the camera a packet of papers, the headline of the first one read, "Reno Police Department: Homocide  Report" he started reading quickly, "On October 13, 2003 14 year old Oliver Thomas King was killed by a wound to the head caused by a firearm. Victim was pronounced dead on the scene at 2:13am, a tape recorder with a recording message was found on the scene, along with the DNA of his immediate family and 28 year old David Brown. The evidence concludes that the suspect tried to frame the victim of suicide. The recorder held a goodbye letter recorded by the victim, followed by a gun shot, and the tape was stopped. This case has been concluded a  homocide because if the victim did shot him self, he would not have been able to stop the tape." Oliver looked at the camera, "The thing is, the person who killed me is the same age as when I was 14, and he knows I'm alive and he is after me. This is my end, goodbye internet."

A small thing brushed the back of my neck, swatting it with my hand I pulled the object into view. A small red sticky note with the following message written in sharpie: 'See what we're capable of.  You wanna play the next round?
- Crow and .X.N.I.M.'