Chapter 3

Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying the story, well I put the Sophie Wilson's photo, this is the photo of Rose's mother when she was young....
Here we start (:

Ethan's POV:

She was still fallen in sleep, looking like an angel.

I wanted to take her in my arms, I wanted to tell her that I'm here for her.

I wanted to tell her that I'll take care of her till my last breath. But how? She was sleeping .

Mother and Jennifer changed her clothes and cleaned her. Doctor checked her and said that he gave an injection to her she'll be alright soon.

It'll take atleast 5-6 hours to came in her conscious state, as doctor told us. So according to that, doctor gave a sleeping injection to her.

She was lying on the bed. I sat beside her and started watching her face.

She had wonderful silky smooth skin and her lips were fascinating having pink colour.

I wanted to touch her creamy skin. Wanted to comfort her. She was the type of girl that a man can easily fall for her charismatic and appealing beauty.

She was looking like a sleeping beauty and I found myself a person who should kiss her and wake her up.

And in that imagination, I slowly moved myself towards her, just an inch was left and I stopped.

I didn't know why I stopped, that Time came to my mind when I gave a party for her first salary.

And she was looking glamorous and elegant yet she just wore her normal dress, a light blue shirt that was an umbrella like falling down till it reaches her knees and she was wearing brown leather coat shoes that looked perfect on her.

Her lovely, shiny, silky and attractive brown mix blackish hairs looked adorable.

Her pink lips that were looking juicy due to her lipglose making me feel seductive for her. And then I proposed her...

And she rejected... I was so angry on myself that why did I say why? But she said that she doesn't wanna loose me, I am her best buddy and she respects my feelings.

Then she gave me a weak smile tried to make me relax and realized me that no matter she will be there for me.

She touched my chicks with both of her hands and gave me a hug and in nanoseconds I melted, my all anger was gone after her touch, as her touch gave me a different kind of shiver that traveled down my whole body making me relax.

And now I was going to kiss her without her permission, my inner feelings didn't let me do that to her and I thought may be some day she will feel just like me, at least she respected my feelings.

I started thinking that how we will manage to tell everyone about
Miss's Wilson and we didn't even conduct the ceremonies of her funeral properly.

But thank God for the vicar he was available to lead the funeral to graveyard and final benedictions were offered for her.

So probably it was not more complicated. But I was worried about rose that how she'll react when she'll awake.

As we only 3 persons were present on the funeral because Rose was unconscious. She was also not present at that time. It'll be a big and tough time for her...

Then I saw her innocent face and thought she didn't even know what happened to her mother. I kissed her chick. I went to the couch and sat.

The couch was pretty much smooth and I felt relaxed. I checked the time it was 4:00 am in the morning. I was drowning with sleep.