Chapter 45

Hi everyone!
Hope you all are enjoying my story.

I would like to ask you guys if you suggest me, I want to write another book but it will not be a vampire story, it will be a simple classic story but it will be also interesting. I want to ask, if you guys like this book, then do you all want me to write another different book?  Should I write that classic book or not? Because I want suggestions from all of you..
Please comment below, don't hesitate to suggest, I'll be really thankful and glad to you!
Don't do that this time, its a request, comment please...

Rose's POV :

Tomorrow I was going to be his wife, and I couldn't wait.. Time was passing very slowly. Alot of dreams in my eyes taking alot of thoughts, I sighed. Then I opened the book that had been given to me by chris. Second copy of Rudolph Whittaker. I opened and as I already had read the chapter of War, I checked if there was any spells written in this book to sent him back. I scrolled down to the contents and saw that there was a chapter named "Spells he used to kill Lucifer", I instantly opened that chapter and read it carefully.

I checked time and realized that I spent two hours reading and learning the spells and the way to do it. I was now ready to go through this. There was a feeling that kept telling me that only I was the only person who can do it. And maybe that was the reason I was preparing myself. I hadn't tell anyone about my actual plan. And my actual plan was to go to Lucifer by myself..

Someone knocked and entered. "Hey! You're sitting here! We're going for shopping come on hurry up! " Nan said in her high pitched voice.

I chuckled at her pouting and got up. But suddenly I felt dizzy and thirsty. The thirst was so heavy that I could eat someone, I could drink someone's blood. I started shaking and taking long breathes.. I saw my hands and they were going pale and I knew this time I'd be looking like a Dracula.

The thirst was out of my control.. I couldn't do anything but I managed to speak, "hey are you okay?" she asked me worriedly. "Bring me some blood " I replied while shaking and sitting on the bed. She nodded and was gone before I could lift my head up to see her.

And in few minutes everyone was standing in my room. Elizabeth gave me a bottle of blood.. I drank it without realizing the sour and salty taste of it. Without realizing the smell of it, I was just gulping it fastly and controlling my thirst.

When I was done, then I realized the taste that was so bad, I'd never tasted blood before but I had the need to drink it.. Nan gave me a gum to chew. I put it in my mouth immediately knowing the bad taste of blood. And chew it fastly. "You okay? " Chris asked. I nodded.

Now I was feeling better.. "If you don't mind we will bring your wedding dress by ourselves, you're not well.. " Elizabeth suggested but I refrained and told her that I'll go with them. She nodded and then we went to the designer.

-----

After we entered in the mall of that designer whose name was frizy. He was having a piercing on his right eyebrow and he painted his nails with black colored that seemed awkward to me. His hairs were mix of purple and brown as well. He was wearing long brown gown and boots. He had tatoo on the left side of his neck. He welcomed us and I saw jake was already there.

He was checking his dress pant and coat. As always he was looking handsome as hell. I could eat him right there. I blushed and embarrassed at my own thought and shook my head.

"Hey darling! Look at you! Your so beautiful! " frizzy complimented and I flushed. "Jakie dear, you've chosen a great piece.. I.. I mean look at her she's like a portrait girl, a stunning lady of course " he said while seeing me from up to down and down to up. Nan giggled and he greeted all of us.