Chapter 57

Rose's POV:

I sat in car and drove it towards the royal committee house. I stopped the car at the back and very slowly peaked behind the tree to get the view of inside.

There were two guards standing outside and checking ids of everyone who were coming from outside.

I could go inside by making them unconsious by doing magic but the real problem was that people knew me already , most of them met me in the party our family threw for our wedding.

How will I get to know that where they're heading? Was all I thought.

Can I change myself? Maybe magic. I read it in the magic book, that a person can change himself or herself into some other person. I remembered that magic.

I can only do this on risk. Because i'll be doing this for the first time.

I saw a woman, a beautiful woman actually getting out of car.

Lets just do it if it won't work i'll go by plan B that is screaming and telling everyone that she became unconcious and with that i'll go inside. But first make yourself her. Or maybe i could get information from those files she's carrying? That I saw her holding files.

I went towards her and taking deep breath, i made her unconcious by applying magic.

Plan B now?

My subconcious asked me.

Yeah because she's carrying papers, i guess i'll get to know the information that I want.

What should I do now.

Check the files idiot!

Oh yes.

I put her aside and took files from her hand.

I went through files instantly.

Come on , come on anything?

Two files were of some other cases.

I got the third one and nothing was written on it. I opened but same papers just like before.

But suddenly I caught a word, lucifer...

I read that page and all the information was written on that about the hostages , ethan , jennifer and others.

Parker?

Parker's name was written, he was also the hostage? But he's a vampire!

What the hell? They didn't mention the time! The time of attacking on lucifer!

And the area where he's staying actually!

I had to go to the plan B throughout!

But jake would be there!

Plan A !

Change myslef into hers!

I took a deep breath and applied magic. And saw myself .

Nothing!

I tried three times but nothing! I need to practice on this.

Okay ummm lets scream! The remaining thing was to scream and got inside.

Help! Help! I finally screamed.

Guards showed up immediately.

"What happened? " one of the guards asked.

"I don't know , I was just having a walk and saw her like this"

The guard saw with curiois eyes, when I stood up, his face softened by seeing my bump.

Oh my babies saved me.

"Hey listen! My husband is inside working, I don't want to disturb him, I wasn't feeling well so I came to have some fresh air. " i said by making puppy face.

"Okay we can understand" guards replied.

Thank god!

I went inside with them and i pretended that I wasn't feeling well and my breathings were high.

They went to call the doctor. I went out of the room and saw people outside.

I went upstairs and saw different rooms in corridor.

I reached to a room and nameplate was placed on the door. It was mr Thomas, chairman board of vampires royal committee.

Confidently I reached to the mr Thomas's room. There must be some information.

I peeked inside and there wasn't anyone.

They'll be in the meeting room. I hurriedly checked his drawers and saw some files.

I opened them. One of the file was of my interest.

5 in morning, attack! And the place was also written.

It'll take four hours for me to reach there.

It was 11:30. I checked my watch. I took deep breath as I heard someone's foot steps.

I hide myself in the washroom.

Someone came and took papers and went outside.

I went outside the room slowly and went downstairs.

There you are, I was searching for you. Here take it.

One of the same guard gave me water bottle. I drank it and said thanks.

"I'm feeling better now. Thank you" i replied and went outside the committee.

****

Hey guys!
I know these chapters are short, but for some reason I didn't make long. And the reason is making all of you curious 😊

Just keep reading and let me know your thinking about chapters and upcoming chapters too.

Keep smiling and keep reading. :)