Author's Note

*  Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying my book : )
Thank you so much for reading my story and support.
This was my first book and those whom are reading it and liking it, I'm really thankful to them.
I was little nervous about romance actually ;) but now I can say that I can write it, woo-hoo.
I really need your votes and comments as it makes me feel more happier and more courageous to write it better.
Well, I'll publish next chapter when you people tell me about your thoughts and ideas.  especially what will happen next?
Until then I'll try to edit these chapters and make it more better than before.
Hope you guys are willing for next chapter (:
Thanks again for your time and consideration.
*  According to me :
     " Writing is a feeling, it is a sensation, it is a thinking to build your own world, and to let everyone enter in that world so they could feel what a writer feel and what a writer think"
*  Anyways... ;) there are many things according to me. Butttt..
Remember I wanna know your thoughts (:
Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like it a bit.
Until then:
            'Stay connected' (:
Keep reading and keep smiling, cuz reading is the best way to forget about your problems and worries I guess. ;)