Chapter 32

Jacob's POV :

I was sitting near her trying to find out some solution so that she could awake herself.

I knew she was the ninth generation. She was going to be 18 and only 10 minutes were left in her birthday.

I didn't know what happened to me, an idea hit my mind and I took her to my room. I enlightened the woods, and put her near fire on the couch.

I took her hand she was still cold and her lips were dried like desert and her skin was totally pale, no life. I was wondering if she could awake.

I took her hands in mine and started rubbing them. As I was all lost in my thoughts, I suddenly felt something.

I uplifted my head and I saw that fire was rising slowly and after about two minutes, she started shivering slightly...

My thoughts were scattered but when I saw her in that state it felt like I was coming to life. I was surprised and shocked to see her shivering.

I didn't know whether it was good for her or not but I still thought that I should keep rubbing her hands.

And then I felt her blood running through her veins and started listening her slow heartbeats.

Because we were vampires so we could easily felt any human's heartbeat and rushing sound of blood. I saw her and her skin started getting tight. Her color of bosy started changing.

I took deep breaths because to see her coming back to life was so much heartstopping as well as joyful. I wanted her back, I needed her.

Maybe there was some reason that she was shivering, her neurons were working though. I read once in a book that those whom have powers of fire, it always attracts towards those persons.

And the way of fire was changing towards her. In this case, when someone is getting powers he/she should be naked.

I instantly ripped her clothes off her body and made her naked. I put her body near fire.

To see her in nude state was so much arousing but I needed to control myself, so I did and controlled.

Suddenly she started seeing something in her mind maybe but now it was difficult to find out what she was dreaming of.

Her eyes started closing inside more like she was trying to come out of this situation.

I checked time and slowly the arm of clock started striking slowly. 30 seconds and she was uncontrollably shivering and seeing as the fire was getting towards her more and more.

15 seconds left. And now her body started getting wet. Sweat was all over her body. 10 seconds... 5 seconds...

And she was slowly getting the speed... The fire was coming to her and it was like she was getting energy from that fire...

The fire rising up on her body and she started pressing her lips as well as her eyes. Her hands, feet moving... And going to 4..... 3..... 2...... 1..... And stuck....... 0..... 12:00.....And....

                  She awakened.......

Ohhhhh my life came back.... She suddenly sat up and breathed heavily as she saw me with her mesemerizing eyes lifting her lashes up...

And then I put a sheet over her body. I smiled and she was full with sweat... I didn't say anything because I wanted to see her coming back to me. Coming back to life.

It was the best peace I've ever get... She was seeing me with innocent face and then she stood near fire.

Although she covered herself from back not to show me but her front was naked and she was standing near fire. Fire started coming towards her like a storm and she was absorbing it....

I saw her in mirror, because she was clearly seen from mirror... She close her eyes and her bruises started to heal as she screamed maybe because it hurts due to deep cuts...

She screamed until she gets all of energy in her body.... I was still looking her with desire.. She covered herself and then she came towards me.

She saw me in her eyes and said, "Jacob! ". Ohh my goodness.. I couldn't believe on my ears, couldn't believe her honey mixed voice.

I closed my eyes and took her intoxicating fragrance as I heard the most seductive voice that I wanted to hear for hours.

Because to hear from her was really important and I was craving to listen her voice. It was like now I'm getting my hopes back again..

She put her hand on my face and I felt like I'll never be happy like I'm now. I could hear the pumping of her heart and her heat...

I took her hand in mine and kissed so willingly. I saw that she was still human. I also read that it could only possible if she gets pregnant.

So I sighed and I thought she needs some rest. I took her towards bed and she lied there. Soon she slept and I took a long relaxing breath.

I saw her and she was the most precious thing for me and then I realized that I can't even breathe without her... I can't...

I went to Nancy's room and knocked. She was standing near window. I went to her and hugged her tightly.

"She's back!, she's awakened! " I said by smiling. As soon as she heard she screamed with happiness and said " Oh my God! Is she?" I nodded happily and she hugged me again.

"You didn't lose hope! You knew that she'll be back! " she said. By tapping my back." Honestly at last I lost hope. It was like my world is now no more. I'm dead with her. But then I... Realized she was... Going to be 18 and after 12 she'll get her powers and... She got! And... Came back..." I replied.

"Great let me tell everyone, but let me see her first!" she said. I stopped her instantly." She get her powers just now! I think we should let her rest. We'll talk to her tomorrow " she nodded.

"But let me tell me inform everyone!" I nodded and she went out of her room. I came back to her and my beautiful lady was sleeping with peace.

Nancy's POV :
As soon as I listened him, my joys were beyond imagination. I saw my brother full of life. I saw his eyes were twinkling wit happiness and there was a big smile on his face.

It was like after a long long time I saw my brother smiling. It was the best moment.

I eft room and went to mother's room. I knocked and entered. Father was sitting on couch reading book and mother was also sitting near him.

"She's back! She's awakened! " I announced and mother instantly came towards me and hugged as father stood up.

I hugged father too. We all were very happy. "She got her powers and now she's resting " I said. Both nodded. "After all my son didn't lose hope! " father said and mother smiled. We went outside as chris and others joined us.

We gave this happy news to everyone and everyone took deep relaxing breaths.

We saw Daniel. He was coming from outside. We asked about her powers and he told us that he got his powers exactly at 12:00. Because both were twins so it was obvious. We told him about rose. And he was also happier like us

Everybody started waiting anxiously for her to awake tomorrow morning.

****

Oh, new change. She's back!!!
What do you say about this chapter?
Vote comment and share if you like it.
Keep reading and keep smiling :)