147.

melissaa: i'm gonna miss this 😭🌴 @ ashtonirwin

6038 comments

melissaisawhore: oh do you miss kian too?
melissaa: please, don't.. @ melissaisawhore
stelladh: cute
jasonhudson: this is my ship
meshton: babes 💞💞💞
harrystyles: yay
melslut: hoe
melhater: girl asshole
stelladh: that's not even a word... @ melhater
mian: my heart just broke
melbabe: fucking queen
ashtonirwin: my queen ❤💍

melbabe, meshton and 689,245 others liked this.

hi babes, just want to say something. i hear people talking about themself, saying they think they are fat, saying they think they look ugly. but you know what? you're not ugly. nobody is ugly. everyone is beautiful in their own way. your smile is unique, your personality is unique. you're unique and that's why people love you. you are loved. you're truly amazing. you're perfect and if someone says you're ugly, just say: i'm unique. and if you're saying that i'm ugly you're just talking nonsense because i'm beautiful. the reason i say this is because i had a rough evening and i just want to share this with you because yeah, i also have moments that i think: i wish i'd be prettier. but we don't have to look like the typical skinny instagram girls to be pretty. yeah sure they are pretty, but you are unique and that also makes you pretty. don't change yourself into someone you're not.

you know, i'm not a typical skinny instagram girl myself. yeah, i'm tall but i'm too skinny. and yeah, that's possible. people asking me "what's your weight? you're so skinny", people telling me "oh maybe you have anorexia". I DON'T. no, i don't. my weight is good, i just don't get any fatter. you can hurt people by saying this.

but you know what also hurts? people telling you that you're too fat. that really hurts. and if you do this, you should really think about this: how would it feel if someone did this to me?

i've always been someone who stood up for other people. yeah i tell people all the time to stop bullying and i get really mad if i hear or see people bullying, but when it comes to myself.. sometimes i really don't know what to say.

think about this.

and remember one thing, you're truly amazing. you're beautiful. YOU'RE PERFECT.

all my love ❤

a/n: im crying rn k