199.

last chapter. hope you enjoy it! ❤

- melissa pov

''More, more, more!''

I laugh while I drink more of the whisky in front of me. Yes, I'm drunk. So, so drunk. But who cares? Nobody cares about me. Ashton will be so mad at me if he hears about the kiss, Jason and Stella already hate me.. It won't take long for my other friends to realize what a slut and terrible friend I am.

''I want more.'' I say as a little child and point at the empty bottle.

''I don't think that's a good decision.'' The boy next to me laughs and grabs my arm. ''Come on, girl. You need to go home, get a shower and get some sleep. You look exhausted and damn, you smell so bad.''

''I don't have a home.'' I sigh. ''Everybody hates me.''

He looks at me in disbelief. ''Who is everybody and why would they hate you?''

''My boyfriend, my friends, my family. They all think I am a slut.'' I mutter. ''I did a terrible thing and if I told you, you would hate me too.''

He shakes his head and smiles at me. ''No, I won't hate you and you're not a slut. Actually, I think you're a pretty girl. Do you know what I also think?''

I shake my head and look confused at him. What the fuck is he talking about?

''I think that you probably don't even know what you're saying. You're drunk, girl. Very, very drunk. You'll regret this night.'' He walks with me outside and looks up at the stars. ''Do you have a car?''

I nod and point at my car, next to the door.

''Do you want me to..'' He starts, but I run to my car and open the door. I get in the car and smile at him. ''Thanks, cute boy.''

''You can't drive like that.'' He says with a worried voice. ''Come on..'' He looks at me. ''What is your name?''

''Melissa!'' I laugh and close the door. ''Goodbye!'' I wink and wave at him.

''Melissa..'' He frowns. ''Where have I heard that name before..'' Then he realizes it. It's the missing girl from the news, the girlfriend of Ashton Irwin. ''Melissa!'' He shouts. ''Don't...''

But it's too late.

I already drove away.

''Drunk..'' I laugh. ''So not drunk.'' I start laughing harder, harder and harder. Why? I don't know. Nobody said something funny and there isn't something funny happening.

I think my life is funny.

I'm so stupid, so stubborn. I lied to him, to Ashton. Stella and Jason are mad at me, Willemijn doesn't know who I really am. And I kissed Jay. I fucking kissed him. The asshole and I kissed.

The threats. The texts. Ashton. It's just too much.

Tears are rolling down my face. My vision starts to get blurry.

I don't see the sign. It's red and has warning on it.

There are trees across the road, but it's dark and there are no lights. I don't see them.

And then, then it happens so fast. My car slips, it hit a tree. I scream and close my eyes. Everything is dark. 

If this is my end, so be it.

It's not like anybody cares about me anyway.

Goodbye.