179.

before you read the chapter, let me say that this really is a normal chapter. this will be my first published english chapter (like a real one, not an instagram one) so i'll need all the help. correct me whenever i make mistakes! i would be really thankful for that.

- melissa pov

I read the message Ashton sent me with tears in my eyes.

really melissa? are we back to the beginning?

Nothing happened, okay? Nothing. It was just for the shoot. He didn't kiss me, he only touched my leg.

We acted like we were in love. I looked at his lips, which I must admit look very kissable, and I acted like I was in love with him. No big deal, right? It was just for the shoot.

But Ashton, ofcourse, doesn't believe that. He thinks it's real.

''Hey Mel, are you okay?'' I hear a familiar voice say.

I turn around and look right into two dark eyes. Jay is leaning against the couch and looks curious at me.

''Y-Yeah..'' I shake my head and wipe my tears away. ''Okay, fuck it. No, I'm not okay. Ashton thinks I cheated on him with you because he saw the picture of us together. You know, the picture on instagram.''

Jay frowns and sits next to me. ''Doesn't he know it's just a shoot?''

''I keep telling him that, but he's not listening to me.'' I swallow and look at my hands. ''What should I do, Jay?''

''I don't know, Mel..'' He sighs. ''Is he going to believe you? Has he any right not to believe you?''

A tear runs down my cheek. He does. I cheated on Kian with Ashton, so what stops him from thinking that I cheated on him too, but with Jay this time? "H-He does.."

"Jeez.." Jay shakes his head and then hugs me. "It's going to be okay, Melissa. Do you think he will trust you? Is your relationship strong enough for this?"

I lean against his chest and feel the tears runnig down my cheeks. I wipe them away and give him a small smile. "Thank you, Jay. And I don't know if he trusts me. I did horrible things back in the days. What if he thinks I'm still the same Melissa?"

"Do you really think that?" Jay whispers. "Think, Melissa. Is he worth it?"

I give him a weird look. "Ofcourse he is." I say suprised.

"Are you sure?" He laughs and leans in.

I look confused. "Jay, what.."

"Sshh," he whispers. Then he presses his lips against mine.

And I?

I press my lips back and start kissing him. I close my eyes and run my fingers through his dark hair.

I hear the click sound, the sound a phone produces when you take a picture with it.

I look up weirdly. "What the fuck!" I shout.

Jay laughs and shows me the picture he made. It's a picture of us, kissing. "Look at this, Melissa. I have proof that you're not trustworthy."

"Delete it." I say with wide eyes. "I'm serious! Delete it, right now."

"Oh no, no way. I'm not going to delete it. This is what I need." He looks at me with an arrogant face. "And I'm not afraid to show it to Ashton."

-

did i just make my character a hoe/bitch?

HELL YEAH I DID

btw, shall i do more chapters like this? :)