197.

ashtonirwin: 'i love you too, goodbye ashton.' your last words. you just left. it's been two weeks. you lied to me, you didn't tell me the truth. i truly thought you told me the truth, but you didn't. i forgive you. you know why? because i love you. you are the love of my life. i remember how it all started with this simple app: instagram. someone tagged me in your photo, said you would fit with me. i was speechless. you looked beautiful. really beautiful and pure. i commented under your photo, said you were pretty. you thanked me and we followed each other. yeah, we had a rough relationship. we broke up because we both had other interests. i was busy with bryana and music and you were busy with kian and your friends. it didn't work out, we had too many fights. it was the right decision to just break up. little did i know it would tear me apart. it broke my heart to see the pictures with kian. luke showed me every picture of you guys together. yes, i cried, they didn't lie. selena was just a rebound, i couldn't care less about our relationship. yes she was nice to me, but she hated you so much. i hated it. you hated me, i know. and then there it was: the picture of the engagement ring. that truly broke my heart. i thought i lost you forever. selena posted so many hate comments and then we were both going to hawaii. it was awful, seeing you happy with him. the post of selena, i was so mad and then i realized what i was doing.  i broke up with her and had no contact with her. then there was this party. we kissed while we were drunk. you broke up with kian and we could finally be together. and now, here we are. both alone. i don't know where you are, but i'll find you. i'll kiss you, i'll hug you and i'll never let you go. you are the love of my life, melissa. you are the only one i want to be with.  you are the only one i want to have kids with. i want to call you my wife, i want to be with you when we are old. you are everything i could ever wish for. please, come back. for me, for everyone else. we love you, we forgive you. you forgave us so many times, so why shouldn't we forgive you for one time? don't forget it mel. i'll be there for you.

ashtonirwin disabled his comments.

stelladh, kianlawley and 1,402,382 others liked this.

no more stories to go, but still no melissa.