196.

kianlawley: even i am writing something because i can't ignore what has been happening these weeks. i don't hate you. i know you think i do, but i don't. do you know how much i love(d) you? you are such an amazing girl. i was so lucky to call you my fiancé. i never thought you would say yes because you are way too good for me. you still are. you had a though road, with all the haters and your relationship drama, but you are still the same melissa: the one with a big heart. you can only have one love of your love, and it wasn't me. that's sad, but fate decided we're not made for each other. that's probably the reason why we didn't work out. i still love you, as a friend. our relationship was amazing, you were so caring and loving, but it's over and everybody needs to accept that. we need to accept that, but the mian fans also need to accept that. i'm not the bad guy in this story, i'm totally not. this is just the end of our love story, but not the end of our friendship. there's a new story coming, a friendly story. and you know what? i'm hella excited for that story.

kianlawley disabled his comments.

stelladh, jasonhudson and 876,203 others liked this.

ashtonirwin unblocked you.

ashtonirwin followed you.

finally a friendly ashton and kian. 1 post left, 1 more story left..