Chapter One: The Day We Met

{Annie's pov} So we're currently in L.A, and today we're going to be filming some gymnastics videos with Rebecca, and apparently Hayden Summerall is going to be there. I've never met him and I'm super nervous, I've seen him on social media, but never in person.

We walked out of our hotel room and rode on the elevator downstairs, it was kind of chilly out so I was wearing my black distressed jeans and a white Thrasher hoodie. We got in our rental car and drove about 20 minutes before pulling into the Bayside Gym to meet Rebecca Zamolo and Matt Slays. I got out of the car and looked down at my white Adidas sneakers, ugggghhh they got dirty again, I said in my head. I had somehow managed to get dirt all over the front of both shoes, I reached into the car to find wipes but couldn't, "Mommy, do you have any tissues?" I yelled at my mom, who was now entering the gym, "Sorry honey, I don't, you'll have to survive with dirty shoes until we get back to the hotel." I sighed, well, at least I don't wear my shoes while doing gymnastics.

I walked into the gym and saw him, he was standing right in front of me and I didn't have the strength to speak, all I could do was stare at him. "Hey," he said kindly, "I'm Hayden." It took me a few seconds to process the fact that he spoke to me, let alone that he was holding out his hand to greet me. I shook his hand, "H-h-hi, I um... my name is uh, Banannie."  SERIOUSLY?!?! BANANNIE?!!! He chuckled, "Nice to meet you Banannie Split, I hear you're going to be teaching me some gymnastics?" My jaw dropped, How the HECK was I supposed to teach him gymnastics when I couldn't even speak properly around him?!?!?!!!!