Smutish- Basicallyidovanlirious

People- Jonathan (H2Odelirious), Evan (Vanoss), and Marcel (Basicallyidowrk).

With the other boys out, Jon and Evan decide to have some fun. What happens when Marcel walks in on his boyfriends having fun without him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No ones POV 

Evan and Jonathan were in the living room making out when it started to get heated.  "Delly" Evan moaned as Jon licked his bottom lip asking for permission. Jon started grinding his hips onto Evans. They fight for dominance and Jon wins. They start to strip their clothes as Marcel comes dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt. He lets out a low moan at the site of his 2 lovers with only their boxers on. Jon and Evan stop and look at him with a look of lust and fear. Fear because they know how dominate and rough he can be but they love that because he is the roughest but still makes it so pleasurable. One time he fucked Lui so hard Lui couldn't walk straight for a month but if you ask Lui he will say it was the best sex ever. Marcel is the only top who can make the other tops bottom. But if he goes to rough and hurts one of them his punishment is all the boys get to fuck him however they want as long as he doesn't say the safe word. If you ask Marcel then he would say he hates it but inside he loves being fucked until he is sore all over.  "Hello boys having fun without me I see" Marcel said his eyes dark with lust. He walks closer to the smaller boys and leads them to his room. "Jon you know my rules and yet you broke them, so here is what we are gonna do, Evan you are gonna fuck Jon, while I fuck you" Marcel said. "But Evan bottoms" Jon said. "Hush babe and let me finish, the rules are you go in raw and you have to have my permission to cum. Jon since you usually top you can use a bit of spit as lube." Marcel said as he goes down on his knees and starts to suck Evan off so it is not too painful for Jon. He covers Evan's dick in a layer of spit then gets back up , strips , and pushes Jon on the bed in doggy style. He moves Evan behind Jon and stands behind him. He waits til Evan is lined up  to Jon's hole then pushes himself into Evan. He hears Jon and Evan scream in pain so he gives them a minute to adjust. Evan leans down to kiss Jon as Marcel kisses down Evan's neck biting and sucking here and there.  "Move" Jon says. Evan pulls out and so does Marcel only as soon as they pull out Marcel slams back in again. Jon has tears in his eyes as he gets fucked senseless. Evan also is trying to hold in tears as Marcel continues to pound into him. "Marc please stop we can't take it" Jon says. Marcel continues to fuck Evan and make Evan fuck Jon as he is blinded by lust. "Red light" Jon and Evan both say but Marcel doesn't stop. "I'm cumming" Evan says ignoring Marcel's rule and filling Jon up. Finally Marcel and Jon cum and the two boys go to shower , walking with a very noticeable limp , and ignoring Marcel.

After they all shower Jon and Evan have dinner started as Marcel walks in only to have the two turn away from him. "Weird" Marcel thought but just ignored it and hugs Jon from behind. Jon pushes his hands away and walks away from him. Marcel goes into the living room to play video games and wait for the other guys to get home.

1 HOUR LATER

All the boys get home to find Jon and Evan ignoring Marcel. They all look at each other with questionable looks. "What happened while we were gone" Luke asked them. "I think Marcel forgot the safe word" Evan says as he walks over to Jon. The guys see his limp and Tyler asks "Marc what did you do." Marcel then got up and tried to walk upstairs but Brock picked him up and sits down with him on his lap. "If you don't answer us babe it's just gonna be worse." Brock says. Marcel just shakes his head and looks down crying. "Ev what happened?" Brian asked. "We were fucking, Marc made Del bottom with barely any lube. He made me fuck Del as he fucked me without any lube, and he didn't stop when we said the safe word. Now we are really sore and can barley move."Evan said knowing he would get in trouble if he didn't.  Marcel tries to leave again but Brock wraps his arms around his waist and Luke puts his hand on his shoulders.  "Where do you think you are going we need to talk about this." Luke asks. "I-i-i I'm sorry guys I really am and I understand if all of you guys hate me. Delly I am so sorry I know you don't usually bottom and I shouldn't have made you. And I'm sorry I didn't stop when you said the safe word and that I hurt you guys. I am so fucking stupid I always fuck shit up. I don't even know why I am still alive, or why you guys are still with me i always end up hurting you" Marcel broke down in sobs falling to the ground. "Mar we don't hate you we were just mad. To be honest we kinda liked it. We are just not used to people being so rough. That was really fun and sometimes we all just need rough fucking when we disobey the rules. Plus you were blinded by lust, it happens to all of us." Jon said hugging Marcel and picking him up and sitting with him on his lap." I NEVER want to hear you say that you are amazing and deserve the whole fucking world we are with you because we love you and need you" Tyler said as they all form a group hug around Basically. They spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies till they fell asleep. 

(A/N)

Here you guys go this is shit but I tried. Sorry it's short but I was rushed, it's kinda hard to write this shit when you have your 9 year old cousin peaking over your shoulder. See you guys in hell.