Daddy-Smut-Basicallyido407

People- Marcel(tøp) and  Scotty(bottom)
Genre- smut
Summary- Marcel is recording with the guys when the Scotty tries to get his attention.
—————–——————
No one's POV
"You stupid son of a bitch Nogla" Marcel yelled causing the others to laugh. "What did I do?" Nogla asks laughing. "YOU FUCKING GOT ME KILLED." Marcel yelled. "Marcel" Scotty said walking into the room. "Marc" Scotty said being ignored again. "Marmar" Scotty tried again. "Um Marcel I think someone is trying to talk to you." Tyler said. "I am trying not to get killed." Marcel said as he started screaming, running away from the hag. Meanwhile Scotty was getting annoyed so he tried again. He got a text from Craig. "Don't do it." It said. " Do what." Scotty sent back. "You know what I mean." The reply said. Scott ignored it and went back to calling Marcel. "Marcel, Marc, Marmar, bae, baby, babe I have a problem." Scotty stopped and took a breath. The guys were laughing at how needly Scotty sounded. "Daddy please." Scotty tried. Marcel dropped his controller and turned. "Be easy on him" Tyler said. All the boys knew about Marcel's kink and they knew how much Marcel wanted Scotty to call him it. "What did you just say." Marcel asked, ending the call and stopping the recording. "Daddy please help me with my problem." Scotty said pointing to his downstairs. Marcel walked over to him his eyes black with lust. He smashed their lips together roughly picking up Scotty and putting​ him on the bed. He pulled off Scotty's shirt and kissed down his jaw stopping at the end of his neck. He bit down and got a loud moan from Scott. "Fuck Marc please." He felt a slap on his ass and gasps. Marcel looked up at him "That's not what you call me." He said. Scotty looked confused and felt 2 more rough slaps. Ohh no he refused to call him that. Scotty was striped of his pants and boxers and flipped so that his ass was up in the air. His ass already a light pink from the other 3 slaps. "Bad boys get spanked baby boy. What's my name?" Marcel questioned. "Marcel" Scotty said. "No. You get three slaps everytime you get my name wrong." Marcel said spanking him. "Marc?" Scotty questions. He heard Marcel's belt and crawled away. Marcel pulled him back and positioned him so that his ass was even higher. Scotty gasped at the pain and moaned as it started to be pleasureable. "What's my name baby boy?" Marcel asked now teasing Scotty. Marcel kissed his hard on lightly. "Mar please just fuck me already." Scotty begged, bucking his hips to get more attention. Marcel just continued to kiss up and down his dick, licking a strip from the base to the tip. Scotty finally broke and screamed "DADDY PLEASE JUST FUCK ME UNTIL I CAN'T WALK PLEASE I NEED YOU." Marcel stopped and stood up striping himself. "I have to get the lube baby." Marcel said walking away. Scotty grabbed his arm, his face flushed with embarrassment, "just go in dry I need you now" he said. Scotty laid down on his back. Marcel hesitantly nodded lining up to his hole. He pushed the tip in and stopped see Scott's face in pain. He slowly pushed the rest in and Scotty let out a broken moan from the pleasuring pain. Once Marcel was in he stopped giving Scotty a minute to adjust. "Fuck move" Scotty moaned out. Marcel started thrusting slowly. "Fuck baby boy you're so tight." Marcel groaned out. "Faster daddy please." Scotty moaned loudly. Marcel's thrusts got faster and harder. He put Scotty's leg over his shoulder his other leg resting around his waist. "You are so fucking hot like this Scott. Under me with no clothes while a moaning mess. Be careful someone might mistake you for a pornstar with those sweet moans." Marcel whispered, Scotty moaned at his words a teasing smile on his face. Marcel's face flashed with confusion when Scotty moaned loudly and dug his nails into Marcel's back. Marcel smirked and hit there harder, "Do you like that baby?" He questioned. "Yes Daddy please I've been good." Scotty whispered. Marcel continued to pound into Scotty's prostate. He leaned down and kissed Scotty's neck leaving hickeys down to his chest. "I-I'm cl-close." Scotty moaned out looking into Marcel's eyes. Marcel just kissed him roughly. "Then cum baby nobody's stopping you. Just make sure you moan my name." Marcel smirked pounding into him harder. Marcel let out a low moan at the slight of Scott. He started jerking him off to give Scotty as much pleasure as possible. "MARCEL" Scotty moaned as he came all over his chest and the bed. Marcel doing the same. He leaned down and licked the cum off Scotty's chest. "Fuck baby boy you taste good." Marcel said riding out their orgasams. Scotty blushed at his words and kissed Marcels lips. "Yeah but you taste better." Scotty said. "Want to shower?" Marcel questioned heading over the the bathroom door. Scotty nodded and tried to get up, only to fall. Marcel ran over to him and picked him up. "You stay here and I'll go fill up the tub." Marcel said laying him down on the bed. Scotty nodded his face red with embarrassment as Marcel laughed walking into the bathroom. Scotty heard his phone ring and reached over seeing Mini was calling. "That my dear friend is what I told you not to do." Mini said laughing. "How did you know we were done?' Scotty questioned. "Marcel left his audio on and he's right you do sound like a pornstar with those moans." Mini said. "Okay well we are gonna go have gentle slow sex in the bath. Did you kick him?" Scotty asked. "No Tyler was laughing too hard. But how was it." Craig asked wanting the details. "Amazing it was rough but it was amazing. He's amazing. I don't think anyone will understand how much I love him. I can't wait till Valentine's day. He's in for a treat. But in all seriousness I love him and I will be by his side though thick and thin." Scotty ranted to his friend. "That really is great Scott I am glad you found someone who makes you that happy." Mini said. Scotty smiled as he saw Marcel walk out of the bathroom. "I gotta go Craig. Talk to you later." Scotty said. "Have fun" Craig said hanging up. Marcel picked up Scotty and made his way to the bathroom. He put him in the tub and got in moving Scotty onto his lap. "I love you" Marcel said kissing his neck. "I love you too Marmar." Scotty said turning and kissing his lips gently. "Round two?" Marcel questioned. "Yes daddy." Scotty said. "And you left your audio on and the guys heard." Scotty told him. "I know" Marcel smirked. "I hate you dork." Scotty said hiding his face in Marcels neck. "You love me." Marcel said with a cheesey(?) smile. "Unfortunately" Scotty joked kissing Marcels sweet spot.