Chapter Two

The Next Day

Dean's POV

I woke up to bed moving furiously. It felt like two big bodies jumping on my bed. "Seth! Roman! Stop!" I yelled, but they didn't stop. They bounced so hard that they made me fall outta bed. "Wake up sunshine!!!" They yelled in unison and I just rolled my eyes, standing up and brushing myself off. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes. Seth pointed to the alarm clock on my bedside table and I looked. It was 10:30am. I went into the bathroom to do my morning routine, leaving them sitting on my bed watching TV. "Where are we going?" I asked when I got out and sat down next to them. "You're just full of questions this morning." Roman stated and I shrugged with a smile. "We were planning on just sight seeing. Maybe have someone give us a tour." Seth explained and I had an unsure look. "I think we should make sure that someone isn't a crazy fan. If we just get anybody, we'll mess around and get kidnapped." I said and they chuckled. We walked out of the hotel and went to a local diner for breakfast. As we were walking over to a booth , we walked past a girl who was sitting by herself. She looked like the girl I was staring at yesterday at the show. I stopped next to her table and stared at her. Her attention was on her phone and she paid no attention to me. I slid into the seat across from her and continued to stare. "Hey Dean......" I cut Seth off by waving my hand fiercely in the air. They shut up and went into a booth next to us. When she finally looked up, she seemed startled by my presence. "Sorry." I quickly said and a smile crept across her face. She wasn't wearing a hoodie so I could see her dark brown hair with red highlights that blended in. "It's okay." she assured me while putting her phone away. "So what is a superstar like you doing talking to me." she asked playfully eyeing me. "I just wanted to make small talk that's all. You know you look very familiar." I stated and she smiled. "Well I sure hope so." she replied and I looked at her in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You'll see soon." she answered before waving goodbye and walking out of the restaurant. Once she was out of sight I got up and went to the booth where the guys were. "Who's she?" Roman asked which made me shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, but it's really annoying that I don't know where I know her from." I stated. I decided to forget about it and not rack my brain. It'll come when it wants. We ordered our food and once it arrived all conversations were silenced. After breakfast we headed down to the gym just down the street from the hotel. After about an hour we decided to forget sight seeing and headed back to the hotel and just relaxed and watched TV in my room. When it was time to go to sleep I wasn't getting much of it. I kept thinking about that girl, why was she on my mind so much. I hope I see her soon, I don't know why, I just do.

Don't Hold Your Peace Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें