Chapter Twelve

RAW

Faith's POV

It was finally time. This is it, I can't back out now. The show had past by in a blur and Randy and I's wedding was gonna close out the show. I was in the Divas' locker room getting pampered by my friends as they curled my hair and fixed my dressed, babbling about something, but I was too lost in thought to pay attention. It wasn't until Naomi put the veil over my face that I snapped and broke out of my reverie. I tried to hide my hyperventilation to no avail, as my stomach started doing gymnastic tricks. I watched the little TV in the far corner of the room as it did replays of the previous match and Randy and I's relationship over the past weeks. I was fully dressed and ready. "I'll be right back." Naomi said before walking out.

Dean's POV

I've watched Faith's interview a billion times and as I watched it over and over again I start to point out things. Her mouth says one thing, but her eyes say another. My thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and to my surprise it was Naomi. "Um, hey?" I greeted more of a question than a actual greet. "Hey. Can I come in?" she asked and I moved out of the way. "What's up?" I asked closing the door behind her. She was a little hesitant at first which made me more interested in what she had to say. Was it that bad? "You have to break up this wedding tonight." She said after a few moments of silence. I just gawked at her. "Excuse me? I can't Randy's good for her." I explained, but she just shook her head. "Look I can tell she doesn't love Randy...." "I don't think of her like that, I'm just a friend." I said cutting her off. She got frustrated to a point where she looked like she was gonna slap into the next week. "You don't have to like her like her, but if you would really her friend you would do this for her." She stated and I fell silent which made her sigh. "Dean, you don't wanna hold your peace forever, because at the end of the day you're gonna regret it. She doesn't really love him and you know it and the fact that you're not gonna help her....I don't care if he was the most perfect man in the world, if Faith doesn't love him then she doesn't love him. I know she doesn't ask you for anything and the one time the ONE time Dean that she needs you you're not there. You know what just forget it. Just keep encouraging your so called 'friend' to make the biggest mistake of her life, but if she gets hurt I'm hunting you down." she said the last part through clenched teeth which made a shiver run down my spine. She left me in deep thought.

Faith's POV

The authority was at ringside as Randy made his way down the ramp towards the decorated ring filled with white flowers and pillars and even a white arch. I was at the gorilla with my arms looped with Randy's dad's. I was taking deep breaths as he tried to comfort me. "Hey." a familiar voice called out from behind. I turned around and Dean was next to me. "Hey." I replied. "So this is it." I stated and I was on the verge of tears. I placed my hand on his cheek and started to caress it. After a few moments I put my hand by my side again. The man signaled us to go out and I said goodbye to Dean before walking into the stage with the traditional wedding song playing in the back. I stared at Randy trying to keep myself from screaming, crying, and running away. It seemed like forever until I finally reached the ring. Bob stayed at ringside with the authority while I stood before Randy. On the side of the ring where the stage and ramp were, the ropes where gone which made me easily get in so I wouldn't have to struggle with my dress. I was wearing a puffy dress, from the top of my breast to my waist it was covered in real pearls, while my waist down was plain. I placed my bouquet on the canvas beside me and Randy and I held hands waiting for the priest to start the ceremony. "We are gathered her today to celebrate the live that Randy Orton and Faith Gomez have for each other...." He started as Randy and I were looking into each other's eyes. I could do it though, I thought that if he looked at me for too long he would see my real emotions behind the veil and dress. I was lost in though and it wasn't until the priest asked Randy the most important question that I snapped back into reality. "Do you Randal Keith Orton take Faith as your lawful wedded wife, to cherish and to hold through sickness and health till death do you part?" Randy smiled before answering into the microphone, "I do." A shiver ran down my spine as he said it. This wasn't just a storyline, this was the real deal. "And do you Faith Rosa Mendes Brandi Kelly Keri Irene Layanna Sana Marie Gomez take Randal as your lawful wedded husband, to cherish and to hold through sickness and health till death do you part?" I hesitated and looked around the arena before giving Randy and fake smile that he believed before I answered, "I....do." Randy had the biggest smile on his face. "If anyone is against the marriage of these two, speak now or forever hold your peace." the priest stated. Randy and I just waited patiently not really believing that someone was gonna run down the ramp and stop the wedding unfortunately.

Sierra...Hotel...India...Echo...Limo...Delta...The Shield!

I almost passed out by the sound of the theme. I thought it was just my imagination, but when Randy and I looked up into the rafters it was real. Dean, Seth, and Roman where walking down the stairs in their ring gear. Once they jumped the barricade they surrounded the ring and the priest made a b-line backstage. For an old man he can run. Randy put me behind him, trying to protect me while I tried to move my dress out of his way so he wouldn't step on it. Dean had a mic in his hands and look at Randy with intense eyes. "What's the matter Randal?" he asked. "What we can't just get a front row seat?" Dean and the guys got through the ropes and Randy and I were completely closed in. Dean spoke again. "I just can't sit here and watch her make the biggest mistake of her life. Randy she doesn't love you and I know you know you just don't want to admit it. The only reason why she's marrying you is to keep her job. We're not here to hurt you.....we're here to take back what's ours and that's her." amAs he was talking the lump in my throat got bigger and bigger. I hope he doesn't make me talk, because I don't think I can. He turned his attention away from Randy and looked at me. "Randy, Mr. Orton, Steph, Hunter....I would like a word with Faith. So could you please leave?" Randy looked at me as if I planned this, but when he saw my confused expression his face soften and he mouthed everything will be okay which made me nod. The others left including Set and Roman and it was just Dean and I in the ring. Dean looked at the ceiling and then back at me. "I didn't know my stubbornness would put me in this position. Everyone keeps saying that I like you, which isn't true..." he started to say and my face drooped in disappointment. He lightly grabbed my chin and made my look at him, but I didn't want to. "I love you..." I started getting choked up and he saw which made him smile. "I've loved you ever since we first met 11 years ago. I just couldn't find the courage to admit it. And then when Randy proposed to you last Monday something in me snapped, but I still couldn't tell you how I feel. I didn't want to mess up this thing with you and Randy, because he can give you everything that I can't. He'd be perfect for you. As your wedding day got closer and closer I started panicking and I just didn't know what to do. But now I'm here trying to save you from a very big mistake and finally showing my feelings for you. And I was wondering if you felt the same way." he explained and I just shook my head. That's when I hit him really hard on the arm. "All this time I thought you didn't like me and it turns out you did!!" I playfully shouted which made him chuckle. "Of course I feel the same way, I always have. I never stopped." I answered. I grabbed him by his vest and pulled him close to me so our faces were just inches, no, centimeters apart. We looked into each other's eyes before filling in the gap and kissing. The kiss reminded me of my bachelorette party when we kissed in the rain. The same love and passion was being show here tonight at this very moment. We finally pulled away and he took my veil, dropping it to the floor and giving me the honors to step on it, which I gladly did. It wasn't to insult Randy, but to insult the authority. They were the ones that almost made me marry someone I didn't love. They were the ones that convinced Randy that proposing to someone that didn't have the same feelings as him was the perfect idea. They asked for this and I was more than happy to grant their wish. "I know this is obvious, but......would you be my girlfriend?" he asked and I happily nodded, "I would love to be yours." I answered. We walked off backstage and were greeted by the superstars and divas clapping and cheering for us except for Randy and Eva if course. That's when she came up to us with pure hatred and resentment. "I can't believe you Faith. To go after my boyfriend like that. I thought you were supposed to be friend." "But Eva....." I was cut off by Dean's groans and he rolled his eyes. "For the last time in not your boyfriend! I never have and I never will be!" he exclaimed which made her huff and stomp off. "Dean you did have to be so mean." I stated and he just shrugged. He walked me to his locker room where Seth and Roman were nowhere to be found. Dean even checked behind the door for some odd known reason. "Why did you do that?" I asked pointing to the door. "No reason." he replied quickly which made me look at him suspiciously. "Can I tell you something?" he asked and I nodded. "You know at your bachelorette party I came and stuff?" I nodded once again. "Well I wasn't actually drunk. I was completely sober when we kissed in the rain." he admitted and my jaw dropped to the floor. "So meant it when you said 'I love you'?" I asked and this time he nodded. That made me smile from ear to ear. So he actually meant it. He was just saying crazy stuff, because he was intoxicated. "Well I actually meant it to when I said 'I love you too'." I replied and he wrapped his arms around my waist for another passionate kiss. I officially have everything I ever wanted. I'm glad Dean actually felt the same feelings as me and I wasn't gonna be married with someone I didn't like and be miserable.

THE END