Chapter Ten

The Next Day

Faith's POV

When I woke up the plane was landing. Jon was still asleep which made me smile. Seth and Roman were also asleep so I woke all of them up. They groaned before getting up and unloading their stuff. I was struggling with my stuff and Jon helped. Once we got into the airport building I called Nikki.

Nikki: Hello

Me: Hey girl I just landed

Nikki: Ok cool we'll make it in an hour

Me: Okay call me when YOU land

Nikki: *laughs* Ok will do, bye

We hailed a taxi and went to the hotel that all the superstars were designated to. The guys got their rooms while I got mine. Since it was 1 in the afternoon the guys and I decided to get lunch.

When we made it to the restaurant we sat in a booth. As we were eating Seth and Roman spotted the bracelet. "Whoa! Randy is just spoiling you ain't he?" Seth said and I looked at him in confusion. "What are you talking about?" I asked. Roman pointed at the bracelet and I shook my head. "Jon gave this to me for a wedding gift." I explained pointing to Jon. They nodded and playfully started eyeing Jon while he turned red and looked down into his lap. "Well that's really nice of him." Roman stated not looking away from Jon. The rest of the lunch was amazing and during it, Nikki called to say they had landed and were settled into their rooms. This time Natalya was my roommate and I was super excited.

Friday

We had thirty minutes before Smack Down started and I was at the arena in the Divas' locker room. Randy was gonna be starting the show off with Triple H and Stephanie in the ring with him with The Shield standing guard. Since I was gonna have a match with my title on the line against Kaitlyn and it was right after The Shield's 6-man tag I decided to do commentary during their match. Even though Randy was a heel, I was still a face. It was like the good girl falls for the bad boy story. I put on my ring gear(really short shorts, a gray crop top that has straps instead of sleeves, and gray Chuck Taylor's boots with gray and white striped knee high socks.

Thirty minutes past and the show started with explosions and the Smack Down anthem.

Sierra...Hotel...India...Echo...Limo...Delta...The Shield!

The Shield came out through the crowd and when they got to the barricade, they jumped it and stood guard at ringside. Then Triple H's theme hit and he walked out holding hands with Stephanie like always. When they made it to the ring Triple H got a mic. Once the crowd died down he put the mic to his lips and started to speak.

Dean's POV

"Welcome to Friday Night Smack Down! Tonight is a big night and we want to introduce to you not only the WWE WorldHeavyweight Champion and face of the company, but the future husband of our current reigning and defending WWE Divas' Champion Faith Gomez. Please help me welcome the viper, Randy Orton!"

I hear voices in my head. They council me, they understand, they talk to me.

Randy walked out with the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships on both of his shoulders, plus he was wearing his ring gear. I don't know why, but on the inside I was completely hating him and giving him dirty looks. I shook those things out of my mind and focused on the task at hand. Once Randy got to the end of the ramp, Seth and Roman parted to let him pass. He made his way into the ring and Triple H handed him a microphone. The crowd booed like they always did, but he ignored it, being used to it by now. He gave the crowd a smirk before putting the mic to his lips. "Is that any way to treat Faith's future husband. I mean you love Faith and if she saw the way you're acting she'd he devastated." He started to say as the crowd booed even louder. "This Sunday at WrestleMania I will defeat Batista and retain my championship. Does he honestly believe he can just waltz back in here and act like he owns the place and act like he's gonna win for sure. I knows you guys are rooting for him and without a doubt expect me to lose, but expect the unexpected. Once I win this Sunday Batista is gonna get kicked to the back of the line and wait for another shot like everyone else who wants a piece of me. As I see Batista these past few weeks I notice that he's losing a bit of his touch. The animal isn't as vicious as he used to be and is still living in the fantasy world of movies and red carpets. He doesn't execute his moves like he used to, he doesn't walk down the ramp with same charisma. This Sunday I will show everyone who doubts me just what I'm capable of even against the animal."