Chapter Eleven

The Next Day

Faith's POV

When I opened my eyes the next morning, my bed was surrounded by my friends with huge grins on their faces. "It's shopping time!!" they screamed in unison making my ear ring. "Of course you can pop my ear drum." I sarcastically said getting up and stretching. "And what do you mean by shopping time?" I asked receiving a bunch of eye rolls and teeth sucks. "What?" I asked. "We need to shop for your wedding dress! You're wedding's in 2 days!" Eva exclaimed which made my stomach churn. "Oh." I quietly said looking at the ground. "What's wrong?" Nikki asked. "You don't seem as excited as you should be." Brie stated. "It's nothing. I just have butterflies......HUGE ones." I assured them making them smile. "Every girl gets butterflies before their big day." Cameron said and I nodded. If only they knew what mines meant. It wasn't out of excitement, but out of fear. I wasn't ready nor would I ever be. I walked into the bathroom without another word, getting ready for the day ahead.

When I finished I grabbed my things before they grabbed both of my arms and yanked me out of the room. We made it outside to be greeted by a limo yet again. "What's with the limos?" I asked after we got settled into the vehicle. "We can't fit ALL of us in one car." Naomi answered gesturing to all of us as the others nodded in agreement.

When we made it to the bridal shop the girls had to drag me out of the limo. It's like my legs were rubber and I couldn't get them to cooperate and move. "Welcome my name is Lindsay how may I help you ladies?" a lady greeted once they finally got me in the door. "We have a very nervous bride here who is getting married and needs a dress. We heard that this place is the best in Paris." Naomi replied. "Well you heard right. If you could just follow me." she said gesturing towards a small room where there were about 9 or 10 chairs and a mirror that wrapped around half the room so you could see yourself at every angle. There was also a changing room in the fat corner. "What type of dress are you looking for?" Lindsay asked looking at me in assumption. "I-I want a-a dress that h-has p-p-pearls on it." I stuttered which made her smile. "Okay then let's get started." she said clapping her hands together.

3 Hours Later

I finally found the perfect dress. Once we left the bridal shop the girls and I went to get lunch.

When we made it to the restaurant I saw Jon and the guys in a booth and decided to have a quick chat with them. I told the girls I'll be right back and they nodded, going to find a booth. I snuck up behind Jon and leaned in really close to his ear. "Boo." He almost spilled his drink which made me laugh so hard. When he turned around and saw me he gave me a playful glare as I sat down next to him.

Dean's POV

Well Faith finally doesn't have feelings for me. I watched her interview with the commentators during my match and heard her say all these great things about Randy. I'm glad she's finally gotten over me. I'm no good, why she had feelings for me, I don't know, but I don't have to worry about it now. "So did you get your dress yet?" Roman asked breaking me from my thoughts. Faith nodded, "The girls and I just came from the bridal shop." "Weeeeelllll. What does it look like?" Seth asked. "You'll see it Monday. You don't need to focus on me right now. You need to focus on your match against the Outlaws and Kane tomorrow." She pointed out and Seth just rolled his eyes. "We don't have to worry about that, we're gonna win." he said in an obvious tone. "Don't be so sure. They are with the authority. Who knows what they're capable of with that kind of power on their side." she explained and he nodded in agreement.

Faith's POV

After the lunch I went back to my room with Nattie and plopped down on my bed looking up at the ceiling. I felt really sick, I just couldn't do this, but it didn't matter if I was ready or not.