iv. you-know-who

Caroline woke up to a rattling noise in her room

Caroline woke up to a rattling noise in her room. It was her corgi Tony, courtesy of her uncle for her 13th birthday, with a toy in his mouth. She happily picked him up and started playing with him.

With a few minutes to spare before she had to get pit of bed, Caroline decided to scroll through her phone. She had received a message from Peter.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Peter🕷

Peter🕷
Thanks for coming
over yesterday

Caroline🌸
No problem,
it was fun😊

Peter🕷
Also, thxs for
keeping my secret

Peter🕷
See ya at school

Caroline🌸
Don't worry, your
secret is safe with me

Caroline🌸
Bye!

▬▬▬▬▬

Once at school, she noticed that was Michelle already at her locker. "I saw your little incident yesterday," Michelle acknowledged, turning around to face Caroline.

The redheaded girl looked at her with a confused face. "What incident?" she asked, even though she was pretty sure about what Michelle was referring to. To avoid eye contact, she opened up her locker.

"You met the vigilante, don't be coy with me," Michelle sassed.

Caroline doubted for a second if she was going to be honest, but then decided that there would've been no harm in telling the truth. "Fine. How did you find out?" she asked.

"I was walking home and saw you. I hid behind a wall and spied on you two. Now tell me, what was the vigilante like?" Michelle asked, now sounding more interested and very unlike herself.