JayDick: The timelines Breaking!!!

Ship:JayDick
Requested by:MysteryManaged77 and soulangle
Details:Jaydick live together at this point.

Dick's POV

THUD

"Dickies can you help me.."Jay said after tumbling through the window?

"Yes I will Jay"I said closing my laptop and walking over to him, to see him laid on the floor.
I my arms underneath his arms and lifted him to the bathroom.

-time skip-

After I treated his wounds Jason got into the bath which is pretty stupid if you ask me. Whilst I reopened my laptop and did my report on my recent case at the BHPD.So far im half way through I need to get I finished. Until I hear....

"Dick can you help me wash my hair?"Jason yelled from the bathroom.

A sigh escaped my lips as I closed my computer once again and wen of to help my jaybird."I'm here jay"I saod walking through the door.

I got a chair and sat down, Obviously.I put some shampoo on his hair and started scrubbing as his hair was filthy. I Carried on for what seemed like hours until it was a big white fluffy foam mess. After I washed it off I saw something that was unusual. His hair was GINGER!!It is so cute he still has his white streaks in but still.

"Umm... Jay you might want to look in a mirror."I said sheepishly.As I passed him a mirror slowly preparing to run away just in case if he was going to kill me.

When he saw his reflection to say that least he was shocked."I haven't seen this colour in a while, Nope.. Dickie I think we broke the timeline."

"It does suit you though"I said whilst running my fingers through his wet now ginger hair.

-time skip-

After Jay got out of the bath and got changed we watched a film, Ordered pizza and cuddled.

Jasons POV

How did my hair go back to ginger!? The dye that was used when I got my hair dyed was permanent. So how the hell did he wash it out.

Still surprised I went and got dressed as Dick  ordered pizza as we watched a film and Cuddled until I hear a soft snoring sound coming out of Dick's mouth. He looks so cute when he's asleep.

To avoid him being uncomfortable in the morning I gently lifted him up bridle style an took him to our shared bed.

As I layed down I immediately felt his arms go around my waist as he clung onto me. As we both fell asleep in each others arms.

3rd Person POV

Unfortunately the two love birds were pretty grouchy an shocked as they mysteriously forgot yesterday nights events.

--
This was a short chapter.
As it was a shoet idea.
But I may cone out with a longer JayDick chapter soon.

Dont forget to comment,vote and if you want to request for a ship.