Jaydick:Not your average heartbreak.

Ship:Jaydick
Requested By: soulangle
Warnings Heartbreak

Dicks POV

My eyes slowly opened to see mostly darkness as a small lamp above me held the only light source in this darkness not giving away any hint of where I was.I tried to move but i can't as I look down to see my arms and legs tied up as I was tested against a wall. My mind still hazy;with it still trying to remember what had happened. I can't believe I've been captured. I'm so naive to have let myself be in this situation again its unbelievable.

With mainly darkness around me I tried to remember what had happened not knowing if I was alone or not.I let my head hang low not wanting to look up again.

Eventually I heard the slight sound of footsteps as I slightly tilted my head to try and hear it better.

"Oh my little Birdie looks like you've been caught" A sarcastic voice said with a small chuckle at he end.

I know I should look up but i couldn't something told me that id regret it immediately if I did.

Slowly I heard them get closer when all of a sudden i felt a hand under my chin as my bed was suddenly forced to look upwards as I was face to face with red hood;the notorious anti-hero with no morals.

"Aren't you going to say anything?...No witty remarks like  you said when we were younger?hmph party pooper"He said looking me in the eyes through his helmet well I think so anyway.

"No..you're not worth witty remarks anymore"I muttered under my breath as he let go of my head and he just stood there staring at me before hand.My head was jerked towards the side as a hand collided with it leaving the side of my fave to sting a little.

"Speak up,You...You..never mind"He said with an angered tone;he stiffened a little as did I. Red Hood slowly clenched his fist.As I prepared to yell at him

"I SAID IF YOU WOULD LISTEN JASON!:NO YOUR NOT WORTH MY WITTY REMARKS ANYMORE!" I yelled as I lifted my head up half way through my sentence I saw his fists clench even tighter. He was looking as though he was going to beat me up.He had a slightly shocked look on his face as he and I both knew that I barley yelled.

"If your going to hit me at least take your helmet off so I can see your face."I said after I had calmed down.Suprisingly he nodded and slowly took his helmet off and set it to the side.

Id be lying if I said that he didn't look hot,from his chisled jaw line to his little floof of white hair upon his head.

He then punched my in the face as my head then again jerked to the side as he kept on throwing punches and kicks at me all over.

He went away for awhile to only comeback with a knife as I saw him twiddle it in his fingers wih a mischievous look on his face.

"Jason what are you planning?"i asked sternly. My eyes slightly widened when his grin got bigger.

He walked over to me as dragged the knife along my jaw as I felt the knife piercing my skin as I felt the crimson liquid seep out slowly. He stared at me for a moment as he then looked somewhere else as he the started piercing my skin along my stomach creating long painful cuts as I couldn't do anything to control the situation.

An hour later

He been at this for over an hour as my body is aching all over; I can barely move.

"Have you had enough yet dickie Bird?"He sneered.

"I've still got enough strength to kick your ass" I said whilst I started getting up only to fall back down as my head hit the floor.

Jason slowly walked up to me and held my chin up making sure I didn't go unconscious.He reached in and slowly kissed me as I slowly kissed back it was a dream come true. But like all dreams as soon as it began it ended as he pulled away.

"OH dickie if only someone actually loved you."He said before standing up.He then kicked me in he stomach again as i blacked out only to get a glimpse of him walking away.

-----
Well it is officially up and I hope you enjoy as it is longer than the last one.

From
LordOfInsanity